¹⁸

I woke up from some noise to see Jungkook still on his laptop, his one hand holding his head

I woke up from some noise to see Jungkook still on his laptop, his one hand holding his head. I looked at the clock four thirty three. I sat straight and he looked at me raising his brow "close your laptop" i said.

"I have a lot left to do. Go back to sleep bub" he said looking at me.

I shook my head "you are having a headache Jungkook, why don't you take care of yourself. Come on sleep you can do your work tomorrow"

"No, i need to complete it by today. You go back to sleep" he said pecking my lips.

"Okay, I would rather not sleep too" i said and he sighed closing his laptop making me smile.

I patted my lap and he put his head and i started massaging his head. "Don't, you will get tired" he held my hand

I shook my head and started massaging him again "you won't be able to sleep, close your eyes" he closed his eyes and took my one hand and interlaced our fingers.

After almost half an hour i heard his snores making me smile. I put his head on the pillow without waking him up and covered our bodies with a blanket hugging him, i kissed his head and closed my eyes slipping into my dreamland.

 I put his head on the pillow without waking him up and covered our bodies with a blanket hugging him, i kissed his head and closed my eyes slipping into my dreamland

I woke up by someone kissing my face and i knew who it was making me smile. I opened my eyes to see the beautiful sight, my wife, my love, my heart kissing all over my face while her hair falling on our faces.

I held her hair in one hand and put my lips on her kissing her soft lips. I was not ready to leave her but she kept hitting my chest. I detached my lips making her breath while she glared at me.

I held her waist and put her on me, her chest colliding with mine. How can i forget she was without her undergarments.

My clothed member, poking her entrance makes her grasp while i smirk. "How can you be so hard even in the morning?"

"I get hard even by looking at you. Are you doing some magic on me?" She giggled making my morning even more beautiful.

"We should get changed, are you feeling better now. Is your headache gone?" She asked me, caressing my head. I nodded at her taking her lips in mine and kissing her again.