²⁵

It was already dinner time and Jungkook went to Arlet's room while i was sitting on the couch with Zoin helping him in his homework

I helped Sol with the dinner and everyone started eating. I looked at Arlet and she was looking at food without eating it. I motioned for Jungkook to make her eat and he started feeding her.

Sol took mom in her room and i was about to get up when Arlet said "Jungkook can you stay with me for today, i want to sleep in your arms" she cried.

Jungkook looked at me and i smiled nodding my head. I need to get it in my head that Arlet has the same right on him as much as I. I can't snatch her rights, i can never. I love Jungkook but she has more right on him as his first wife.

Jungkook nodded at her while caressing her cheeks with a smile. "Haelyn can you get his medicines in my room" i nodded my head.

She helped Jungkook and they went to her room making my tears fall. I quickly wiped them, i can't let Jungkook get more worried.

I went to Arlo's room knocking on the door. He opened the door after some time and told me to enter inside.

"Did you change your bandage?" He shook his head "medicine?" He nodded

I nodded my head and told him to get the first aid box.

He sat in front of me and extended his hand. I removed the previous bandage and started applying the gel on his wound blowing on it. I bandaged his hand and started treating his forehead which had a deep scar.

"Thank you Haelyn. When you take care of me i feel like my sister is here"

I smiled at him "I'm glad to hear that. I will try my best to do everything that your sister does for you"

"You are doing more than enough. Thank you"

"I don't think a brother says thank you to her sister. Does he?" He chuckled and shook his head.

I left and went towards Jungkook's room to get his medicines. I took the medicine along with the injection as it will be paining but he won't tell. I took the first aid box and left to Arlet's room.

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. I entered inside to see Arlet in her bikini while her head on Jungkook's chest while his upper body was naked.

I gulped down the huge lump in my throat and tried to smile. I went near Jungkook and put everything on the side table.

I gave him the medicine which he gulped down. "Ca-can you remove the sheets i need to change your bandages"

He nodded and removed the sheets. I sat on the edge of bed and pulled his leg a little up so i can easily remove. I started dressing his wound trying not to hurt him but he hissed "i-im so-sorry" i said tears building in my eyes but i didn't let them flow.