Haelyn laid on bed thinking about everything Sol told her till she fell asleep.

"Maa wake up it's dinner time. Maa" Zoin shaked her and she opened her eyes.

"Come let's have dinner" he held her hand in his small one and dragged her.

"How is your hand love" Mrs. Jeon asked checking her hand

"It's fine mom" she said with a smile

They started eating and some one was looking at her with piercing graze. She looked up as she felt the pair of eyes on her to see Jungkook. She quickly looked at food and started eating.

She quickly ate her food and went to her room and locked the door.

"Why was he looking at me, what is he planning" she thought to herself and slept.

In the morning Jungkook came to his gym present in his house to see Haelyn punching a bag

"How many more talents are you hiding" he whispered

"Come on let's have a match" He said and she looked at him breathing heavily

"No i don't want" she said removing her gloves

"Are you afraid" he smirked

"In your dreams" she said and punched him which dodged easily

"Nice one, but you forgot I'm a mafia"

"I'm also a sister of the mafia" she said while attacking him.

He was just dodging her every move while she kept punching him. She again punched him while he held her arm and caged her, her back hitting his chest while his one hand holding her arm on her neck.

She elbowed him with another arm while he held her burnt hand in his tight grip making her hiss in pain.

"You are a great opponent" he said and went to work out while she left holding her throbbing hand. She threw the gloves and saw her hand bleeding.

After sometime she got ready for college and bandaged her hand.