²⁰

Jungkook had made an appointment with OB-GYN and i didn't oppose it

Jungkook had made an appointment with OB-GYN and i didn't oppose it. Arlo was driving while Liam sat beside him and we were on the back.

Jungkook didn't talk to me the whole ride and i knew he was angry at himself. We reached the hospital after thirty minutes of driving.

Jungkook helped me to come out while i could still feel the pain. He put my one arm around his neck and held my other hand in his and walked slowly. He punched the elevator button and soon we were on the fifth floor.

We entered inside the doctor's cabin while Arlo and Liam waited outside. Dr. Tashi was written on her plate.

She smiled at me and Jungkook made me sit on a chair and sat beside me holding my hand.

"So Mrs. Jeon I'll ask you some questions i hope you'll cooperate. Mr. Jeon already called me in the morning but i need some answers from you"

"Sure" i nodded by head and Jungkook started rubbing my abdomen making me smile.

"What are you feeling right now, I mean where are you feeling the pain and how much"

"In my abdomen, it feels like my walls broke down. And I'm having this stinging pain since morning"

She nodded her head "Did you had a hard sex?" I nodded my head.

She asked me other questions and i answered every one with detail.

"Can you lay down on the bed"

Jungkook helped me to lay down. He took my shoes out making me shocked at him along with doctor.

"Can you take out your pants and panty"

I looked at Jungkook feeling uncomfortable to open them. He kissed my head "it's okay, I'm here. Please do whatever she tells"

I nodded my head reluctantly and Jungkook undressed me and took my hand in his.

The doctor opened the light and got some tools with her making my hold tight around his hand. "It's fine, I'm here okay"

"Try to relax Mrs. Jeon. It will hurt a little when i enter it okay just bear with me take long deep breaths"

I looked at Jungkook feeling terrified. While he looked at me and kissed my head. "It's okay, hold me tight"

He got up and kissed my lips and i felt something cold going inside me making me flinch and my tears to come out.

Jungkook kissed my tears "Mrs. Jeon take some long breaths"

I started doing what she told me while clenching Jungkook's hands.

After she was done she took that thing out of me "you can wear your clothes" she went out and Jungkook started cleaning me down there with a tissue and after he was done he put a kiss on it making my breath stuck.