She came home thinking about her brother. She decided to go directly to her room when a voice stopped her
"Why are you late" She turned around to see Jungkook "i went to the coffee shop"
"Alone?" He demanded "N-no with Noa"
He nodded and she ran to her room.

"What are you hiding" he thought "i will wait till you tell me, i don't want to take the wrong step"

She closed the door while breathing heavily "why do i feel like he knows i was lying" she went to take a bath and calm herself.

The day passed and she was in her room studying when her phone buzzed. She picked the phone to see
Can you come to meet me? -- j oppa
Yes. Where should we meet -- Haelyn
I will send you the location -- j oppa
Location sent 📤
I will be there in ten minutes -- Haelyn

She grabbed her bag and came outside. She saw Jungkook discussing something with Liam.

"Can i borrow your car"
"Where are you going" he asked her "to me-meet Noa" he nodded and told Liam to hand her keys.
She thanked him and moved out in a hurry and drove off not knowing someone was following her.

She came to the location to see a small cafe

When she came out Namjoon waved his hand and she sat on the chair after hugging him

"What happened oppa, is everything okay. Why did you call me at this time"

"I came here to have something but my eyes fell on chocolate cake. It reminded me of days when you used to fight with me for cake" they chuckled "i missed you so thought why not to call you and have a little conversation with my sister" she smiled at him talking about their childhood memories while eating their favourite cake. Not knowing someone was burning with anger.

They talked for two hours and she came back.

"Did you meet Noa?" she got startled by a voice"yes thank you for the car, here" she gave him the keys. He nodded and took the keys while she went to her room.

"Are you cheating on me. I know we don't love each other but if you are cheating on me i swear upon God, i will kill you along with him" he went to his room.

A week passed by and her exams were over. She used to meet her brother silently because of the promise. And Jungkook would follow her every time without coming into notice.

She was in her room when someone came from the window. She was about to shout when she saw his face "Oppa what are you doing here" she said with shock quickly locking the door afraid someone might enter.

"Listen carefully, someone in Jungkook's gang is betraying him and planning to kill. You need to tell him but don't give my name because he thinks of me as his enemy. Be caref--"

"Haelyn open the door, i know someone is inside" Jungkook shouted banging on the door ready to break it.

"Oppa leave, he will kill you. Run, i will take care of everything" she said and he jumped through the window and at the same time the door was broken. She looked at the door to see angry Jungkook with red eyes.

"CATCH HIM. I WANT HIM IN ANY WAY EITHER ALIVE OR DEAD" he shouted and started walking towards Haelyn who stepped backwards.

"Jungkook listen t--"
"Shut up, just answer my questions" he said gripping her shoulder making her hiss in pain.

"Do you know him?" He asked in dark tone
"Lis--" "I.said. do. you. know. him YES OR NO" "yes" she replied he fisted his hand to punch her but stopped in middle

"Since when do you know him"

"Chil-childhood" "Ahhhhhh" he kicked the table making it break into pieces.

She looked at him with horrer. "D-do you lo-love him" "please lis--" "YES OR NO KIM HAELYN" "ye-yes" he closed his eyes and pushed her making her head bump into the edge of the bed.

"If you loved someone why did you marry me. How can you go around kissing boys when you are married. I can't even imagine my wife going around hugging and kissing boys when she doesn't let her husband touch her. So this was the reason you didn't let me touch you" she looked at him with hate.

"Okay I'll free you from this forced relationship. Tomorrow before the sunrise get out of this mansion. I should not see you here after that" he said and left in anger leaving the broken Haelyn inside.

"No one will meet her. When i say no one means no single person present here" he said to everyone and left.

"What is happening, i don't think Haelyn will be in relation with someone else" Sol said worried

"I believe in my daughter, he should have listened to her side of the story. I'm getting worried about her" Mrs. Jeon said

"You should believe now we saw everything with our eyes. How can she let a boy enter her room" Arlet said

"Sometimes what we see is not the truth. And Haelyn i can't believe she can do something wrong" Sol answered her making Arlet angry, as she left for her room.

It was 01:06 a.m Haelyn was crying in her room.
She picked her phone and called Noa

Noa can you tell mam that I'm coming to the trip -- Haelyn
Is everything okay why are you crying -- Noa
Yes, I'll tell you tomorrow. First call mam -- Haelyn
Okay fine, I'll call you back -- Noa

Haelyn packed her clothes and the necessary stuff was ready to leave him as he demanded. Their college was going to far areas to help people who couldn't afford the medical treatment. She decided to go with them as the trip lasted for a month.

She knows he will find out everything soon and will feel guilty about everything. But he had questioned her self respect which was the most she valued.

She got a call from Noa
Haelyn mam told you can come -- Noa
Can i come to your place till then -- Haelyn
Of course, you can come anytime but please be safe. No wait I'm coming to pick you up --Noa
Noa said and cut the call. Haelyn looked around the room for the last time and moved out of the mansion.

 Haelyn looked around the room for the last time and moved out of the mansion

Like.    Comment.    Share!!!
_________________________________________________
Hope you liked the story

Don't forget to vote