¹¹

Reaching the college while on campus watching the three handsome men with the guards running towards the principal office creating the gossip all over college.

Jungkook entered the office alongside with Taehung and Namjoon. "Where did the students go for the trip" he asked as soon as he entered.

"M-mr Jeon" Principal said stuttering cause why not three mafias were in his office and that too with guards surrounding the whole campus.

"Has Haelyn went with students to the trip" Namjoon asked getting impatient.

"Sorry si-sir but I can't g-give you the inf-information about students. It is against the rules" Principal said sweating

Jungkook had enough of his stuttering. He took the gun from his back put on his chin
"Don't make me repeat, if you don't tell me I'm going to find it in any way but after digging the hole in your head"

"Jeon put the gun away. It is college not your basement" Namjoon pulled him away

"Sir, Haelyn  is my sister. And i need to know whether she went on the trip with students or not because she didn't tell anyone in the family and everyone is worried for her" Taehung said calmly.

"Are you really her brother?" Principal asked suspecting them lying

"Yes, we are her brothers and he is her husband" Namjoon said pointing at Jungkook

Principal looked at them shocked with the information. He diled a number "come inside my cabin with the names of students that went to forest side today" he cut the call. After a moment there was a knock and a girl entered with file in her hands. Jungkook snatched the file and started searching Haelyn's name. The principal motioned the lady to move out.

"Here is her name hyung, she has also went" Jungkook said showing the name to boys.

"Where did they go" Jungkook asked impatient

"To the forest side. It is a trip where students go on their consent to treat people who can't afford medical treatment" principal replied

"Thank you so much sir" Namjoon thanked him.

"Can you give me number of any staff member who is with them" Jungkook asked

"I don't think you can call them because it is inside the forest where hardly the signals reach" Principal replied

"We should wait for her till she comes back. When will they arrive?" Namjoon asked

"After a month or more"

"I can't wait till then. I need to talk to her before the things get more worse" Jungkook looked at Namjoon "give me someone's number" he asked principal who gave him the number of staff person.

They came out and stood near the car "Hyung can you track the last location of this number" Jungkook asked Namjoon who got shocked because he called him Hyung.

"Yes, give me a minute" he said and went to the car taking the laptop out and started his work.

Taehung was looking at Jungkook not believing the heartless mafia was so impatient to meet his wife. He smiled at him happy that he had developed feelings for her sister.

"Here" Namjoon showed them the last signal of phone before it went off.

"I'm leaving to get her" Jungkook said and ran towards his car.

"Go with him, and don't leave him alone for a minute" Taehung ordered the men who nodded and started following Jungkook.

"He is in love" Taehung said and Namjoon nodded "but he doesn't know yet"
"He will get to know soon" Taehung replied

Jungkook drove with full speed not caring about anything. As he was driving through the forest her memories came to his mind, how she saved her. His tears kissed his cheeks making him shocked " Are these tears" he thought and wiped them "No, Jeon Jungkook doesn't cry" he felt a pang in his heart which found new as nothing like this happened before. He was getting impatient every passing minute, yearning to see his wife.

He reached the spot where Namjoon told him the last signal and came out. His men came out of their cars after seeing their boss moving out of car.

"Everyone go in different directions as we need to go by foot from here" Jungkook ordered

"Sorry sir, but i can't leave you alone. Taehung sir ordered not to leave you alone" Liam said

"Leave four guards with me rest go in different directions to find her. It's my order"

Liam along with three guards stayed with him while rest of the guards went in different directions.

They were continuously walking for four hours when Liam said "Sir, you should eat something"  Jungkook shook his head and kept walking.

After half an hour Jungkook sat on the ground breathing heavily while Liam gave him the water which he gulped down.

"How much more do we need to walk to the village on this side" He asked Liam.

"Around five to six more hours" Jungkook nodded "rest for a while that we will start our journey again"

"Where are you, i know i hurt you but i don't know why i feel guilty. I feel a different emotion towards you which i never felt before. Only you can answer me and i need my answers in any way" he thought to himself.

They kept walking again after an hour.
Finally they reached the village at night. "Hide your guns" Jungkook motioned them.
They went inside a small village "did some doctors came here to check you up" Jungkook looked at them for answers

"Yes they left an hour ago" a boy pointed his fingers towards the other end.

"Let's rest and leave tomorrow again. Leaving at this time may be dangerous" Jungkook took out his phone for signal but cursed " how can they live here without phone" he thought

They sat on the ground while a man came towards them "you can stay in my house. Because no hotel is present here"

They thanked him and went towards his house.

Like.    Comment.    Share
....................................................