³¹

I woke up during the night and opened my phone for time to see two ten

I woke up during the night and opened my phone for time to see two ten. A small hand was on my waist making me turn towards her.

I sighed and placed my lips on her forehead. I didn't want to take my anger on her so i didn't talk to her and slept. I knew if i had let her talk she would ask me tons of questions and i would have hurt her. I try to keep myself away from her when I'm angry.

I know she is hurt by my behaviour and i prefer to take her hate than hurting her. I sat in bed and started working on my laptop. I put her hand on my thigh and my injured hand on her.

I read the mail Liam had sent me and started doing office work. I kept working till morning. I looked up when the light came from the curtains letting me know it was already morning. I looked at the clock to see eight forty. I got up putting my hand on my neck as it was painful entering the bathroom and taking a shower making my muscles relax.

I came out to see muffin sitting on bed with phone in her hand. She went towards washroom ignoring me. I opened the bandage around my hand and disposed of it in dustbin. I started drying my hair and sat on the bed waiting for my wife to come out.

She came out after half an hour "come here" i patted on my lap.
She came and sat down quitly looking down. I made her look at me by placing my index finger below her chin.

"Are you angry at me?" I asked looking in her eyes.
She sighed "I'm not angry but worried about your behaviour. I told you before you can share everything with me i will never judge you because you're not mafia for me but my Jungkook. I know there are some things which you can't share with me but atleast don't hurt yourself" she held my injured hand in her small ones and pecked it.

"I'll keep that in mind i promise. Now give me a beautiful smile"

She looked at me and smiled making me slam my lips on her kissing her till she was out of breath. I left her lips and we wore our clothes and went downstairs.

"Eat your breakfast. I have some work I'll come back till lunch" i kissed her head and went out without listening to her.

 I have some work I'll come back till lunch" i kissed her head and went out without listening to her