²⁷

Fifteen days have passed but Haelyn was not showing any symptoms of pregnancy

Fifteen days have passed but Haelyn was not showing any symptoms of pregnancy. I took an appointment for her to the gynecologist to see if there was a problem.

I lied to Haelyn that it was a simple checkup and i would take Arlet before her. I told the doctor to tell her that it was a simple checkup.

I had planned to send her alone but as she gets uncomfortable with people i need to go with her.

I sent Arlo to pick her up and she must be arriving. After ten minutes the door opened and she came inside with a beautiful smile on her lips.

She came towards me and i pulled her on my lap pulling her into a kiss. We pulled out and she kept her head on my chest "do you also have an appointment" i nodded my head.

"Yes but with a male doctor or will you allow me to take a checkup from female one?"

"I dare you" i chuckled

"Shall we leave?" She nodded.

I held her hand and Liam opened the door and we sat inside. Liam started driving when she said "are you hiding something from me?"
"And why will i hide" i raised my brow
"You better not" she said and put her head on my chest.

We reached after thirty minutes and i told Liam and Arlo to be inside the car. Haelyn knocked on the door and we came inside.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Jeon"
"Hlo Dr. Tashi. Nice to meet you again" Haelyn replied
"Have a seat"

We sat on the chair and she started asking Haelyn some questions. After she was done she asked her to lay on bed.

I made Haelyn lay down while a nurse came inside "i need to take your blood sample" Haelyn nodded her head and i pulled her selves up.

She injected the needle and took her blood. Dr. Tashi came inside and started checking her. I pulled her pants and red lacy out of her legs.

She filled the syringe while Haelyn held me tight. I started caressing her head while looking down what Dr. Tashi was going to do. "Take a deep breath when i tell you, it won't hurt much if you do what i say" Haelyn nodded her head.

"1, 2, 3 take" Haelyn took a deep breath and Dr. Tashi injected it inside her folds making her tears come out. "Shh baby look at me. Open your eyes" she looked at me and i kissed her tears.

"1, 2, 3 take" Haelyn took another breath and Dr. Tashi pulled down the plunger putting the liquid in her.

"It's done Mrs. Jeon. You can wear your pants" she went out and i made Haelyn wear the clothes.

We sat on the chair "I'm done with checkup. I'll send you the blood test report by tomorrow. There is nothing to worry about"

We thanked her and i made Haelyn sit in the car "i forgot my phone inside. Let me get it" i said and went back inside.