¹³

"Leave me" she looked at him with hurt
"I didn't come here to let you go"

She hit him with her fist making him stumble backwards. She started to move towards the river making him run behind her.

"Stop Haelyn, i said stop. What are you trying to do" he held her in his arms taking her out of the water while she started to hit his chest.

He put her on the ground "what were you trying to do. Okay you don't care about me, but what about Zoin who is waiting for his Maa so that he could listen to bed time stories. What about Sol who is waiting for her sister to come back and what about mom who told me not to come till i get you back. I know you don't want to see my face and i deserve your hate. You can beat me, kick me, punch me, shout at me i promise nothing will come out of my mouth. But at least listen to me once, please"

"What should I listen. Is there something you haven't said yet. What kind of girl do you think i am, huh do you think after pointing a finger on my character and saying a sorry will solve everything. You disgraced a brother sister relationship, you made me feel like a slut who goes around f***ing men and i can never forgive you for that." She shouted making his blood cold at last sentence.

"I hate you Jeon Jungkook. I will hate you till my last breath. And it is better for me to die than to live with you" she added with tears streaming down her face.

"I hope we never see each other again for rest of our life. As you wished i will never come back to your life so you should be happy" she ran while he stood in his place feeling paralysed.

"I'm sorry please come back i can't live without you. You deserve it Jeon" he sat on ground.

The next day she was eating her breakfast while her eyes roaming in seach of him. She knew that she had developed some feelings for him but her character was something she prioritised above everything. She would never stay with a man who doesn't take a minute to question her charecter.

"He left" Noa said "huh".    "He told me to take care of you and left early in morning"
Haelyn nodded her head and started sipping her coffee.

Jungkook went inside mansion with heavy steps he walked straight to his room when a little hand stopped him.

"Where is Maa? Didn't she come with you?"

Jungkook bent down to his level and kissed his head "are you missing her" he nodded his cute little head "sorry bun, but you can't see her for a month because she went to trip" the little one pouted "i won't talk to her why didn't she tell me before going"

"She was in hurry bun, you can call her later okay" his eyes glommed with happiness and he hugged Jungkook making him sadly chuckle.

His mom came out of kitchen "did you get my daughter back?" He looked down and she went to her room making him sigh.

Ten days passed and Jungkook used to think about her every day making him go crazy without her. He never thought someone could make him go this crazy.

He was currently in his room seeing her picture on his phone when Zoin ran to him.

"Call Maa, i want to talk to her" Jungkook nodded dialling Noa's number. After a few rings she picked it up.

"Hlo" Jungkook said being nervous

"Hi" she replied short

"Can you tell Haelyn Zoin wants to talk" he said happy to hear her voice

After a few minutes Haelyn answers "Hi Zoin how are you"

"Maa, can i video call you, I'm missing you a lot. When will you come back"

"Slowly bean, wait let me switch to video call"

They switched to v-call and started talking while Jungkook stared at her without her noticing.

"When are you coming back?"He looked at her with tears

"Why are you crying love, i will come after twenty days. When i come i will pick you"

"Why? aren't you coming here?" she looked at him with soft eyes

"No, i will go back to my house" he shook his head

"Why maa, did appa said many bad things to you. But i didn't said why will you leave me" she looked at him with wide eyes

"No bean, who told you Appa said bad things to me. Appa didn't. You should not talk about your appa like that. He loves you so much he will feel bad if he gets to know you think like that about him" he mouthed a small sorry.

They talked for about an hour "okay bye bean, take care"

"Maa can i call you again tomorrow?" She smiled at him hiding her tears

"Sure, you can call me whenever you want" he gave her a wide smile showing his teeth.

They cut the call and Jungkook hugged him "thank you so much bun, appa loves you" he said with tears happy to see her face again.

"Why are you crying appa, do you also miss maa?" Jungkook nodded his head

"We will go to see Maa together when she comes okay?" Jungkook kissed his cheeks wiping his tears.

"Yes, now go and sleep" Zoin shook his head

"I'll sleep with you. Can i appa?" Jungkook nodded his head and covered him inside a blanket hugging him.

"Why don't you come back to me. I know i did a huge mistake, no not a mistake but a sin and I'm ready to do anything for your forgiveness but please come back. You should have told me he is your brother, how could I have known you go out to meet your brother. And when i came to know I'm in love it was too late" he said with tears to her picture.

 And when i came to know I'm in love it was too late" he said with tears to her picture

Like.    Comment.    Share!!!
……………………….........................