³

I woke up at 8 by alarm and went to the washroom to freshen up

I woke up at 8 by alarm and went to the washroom to freshen up. I went towards the wardrobe and took out black tea and grey skirt and wore them. I dried my hair and made a bun and went downstairs to see someone sitting on the couch.

She came towards the couch to see her biggest enemy Jeon Jungkook who had a smirk on his face

"What is he doing here"-Haelyn

"I'm the one you are going to marry, kitten" -jungkook said

"No, you are lying" Haelyn said not believing

"Yes, you are going to marry him" Mr Kim said entering the living room

She looked at him shocked not believing she was going to marry the one she hated the most in her entire life "you are giving your daughter to your enemy. Dad he is already married"

" I know what is better for you. Don't start again and this marriage is happening no matter what" Mr Kim daid and she looked at jungkook to see him looking at her with dirty smirk

"You should leave, Jungkook take care of my daughter" Mr Kim said

"You don't need to think about me when you are giving me to your enemy and you expect that he will take care of me. I didn't know dad that you hate me to this extent" she said and moved out of the house leaving her father shocked as she never talked to him in this manner in her life.

Jungkook came out after sometime and saw her waiting near his car. He opened the door and sat on drivers seat. She opened the back door and was about to enter when he said "I'm not your driver, sit on front"

She closed the back door with thud and came to front and sat while tugging seat belt. And they drove towards the designation. They went towards the shop and Jungkook sat on the couch like a king he is.

"Show me all of unique wedding dress for my soon to be wife. Don't worry about price" he said with his usual cold voice. And everyone in the Shop shivered because who won't when the most feared person was in their shop.