¹⁵

Jungkook took a bath and came out wearing a bathrobe. His long hairs falling on his eyes with water dripping making him look breathtaking. He slipped into the sheets and started typing something on laptop when his phone rang.

He picked up the call and got furious listening to the other side. He cut the call and slammed the phone breaking it into pieces.

"You can hate me as much as you want but now I'm not going to leave you alone, you are going to live with me from tomorrow"

Haelyn came downstairs to eat her breakfast but came to a halt seeing Jungkook in the living room. She ignored him and went to the kitchen. "Why did he come here? Maybe he has to discuss some matters with dad"

She was eating her breakfast "complete your breakfast we need to leave" a dark voice echoed in the room making her froze

"I ain't coming with you. Can't you get that in your head" she shouted

She was about to leave when he held her wrist and slammed her on the wall as she closed her eyes with a hiss.

"You are coming back with me and that is final. I'm not asking for your permission but telling you" he took the gun out and touched her chin with the tip "you don't know me i can finish your whole family in a snap" she looked at him with hate "i will be waiting outside" he went out while her tears betrayed her.

She came out with red eyes while her brothers ran towards her "what happened love, why are you crying"

"Nothing oppa, something went in my eye"

"You can't even lie"

"Let's leave, it's getting late" Jungkook held her wrist

"Are you going back" Taehung looked at her shocked while she nodded.

They hugged each other and went to the car.

"Drive back to the mansion" Jungkook said in his usual cold tone.

Jungkook looked at Haelyn to see her looking outside the window "don't show your emotions"

"I'm not a doll who doesn't have any emotion"

"Don't talk back to me. The consequences won't be good" he rored

She closed her eyes and let her tears flow for the last time.

As they reached mansion Jungkook opened the door and extended his hand which she ignored completely making his jaw clench. She met everyone with a beautiful smile on her face but only she knew how broken she was.

 She met everyone with a beautiful smile on her face but only she knew how broken she was

A  MONTH  LATER

In this month i got attracted to jungkook. I couldn't control my heart around him, i always thought myself as a fool how can i love a man who doesn't care about me, who doesn't feel any emotion, who never treated me as a human.