¹⁷

I locked the door and hovered above her again making her giggle

I locked the door and hovered above her again making her giggle. That's it i got lost in her smile making my heart beat like crazy. This woman was making me crazy with her simple smile and i liked it. It was the first time she laughed because of me and damn now i got possessive over her smile. She should just smile for me and no one else.

I carried her in my arms making her confused and kept her on dressing table. I got the sheet out from cupboard and put it on bed. I picked her again and laid her in bed and hovered above her.

I kissed her slowly and bit her lip to make her kiss me back. I pinched her waist and she grasped and i entered my tongue inside her tasting her every corner of mouth. She started kissing me back. After a minute i left her mouth and attached her neck biting on her sweet spot "Ahh~~" she moaned turning me on.

"Put your hands up" i said and pulled her t-shirt out and then her other clothes landed on the floor along mine. I looked at her body and kissed her again and the night went on.

I fell beside her panting heavily while sweat covered my body after loving her for two hours. I turned towards her and kissed her head and she lazily smiled at me. "Are you tired" she nodded her head with half closed eyes making me melt.
"Was i too hard" she nodded her head again making me chuckle.

I took the tissue and wiped her face "i promise to love you till my last breath. And i promise i won't touch anyone except you. Even if we fight but I'm horny then i will still come to you and you won't reject me"

She opened her eyes and nodded "i love you" my heart skipped a beat "say it again"

"I love you" she attached her lips with mine and kissed me again.

We broke the kiss making her whine "you want to go for second round?" I teased her and she hit my chest making me chuckle.

Now it was my favourite part, aftercare of my wife. I took her in my arms and went inside washroom. I put her feet on the ground and opened the shower.

We took the shower and i carried her in my arms to bed and made her wear my shirt.
I wore my boxers and we laid on bed with her in my arms. She snuggled in my chest and hugged me tight. While i put her legs between mine and closed my eyes after kissing her head.

I was about to sleep when my phone buzzed. I punched the green button while Haelyn looked at me with half closed eyes. I pecked her lips mumbled her to sleep.

"Yes, okay I'm coming" i said to Arlet and Haelyn looked at me with doe eyes.

"Where are you going?" She asked in her sleepy voice

I pecked her lips again "you just sleep I'll leave after that" she shook her head and opened her arms around me "you should go it might be something important. I'll sleep on my own"

I buried her face in my chest "sleep don't talk" and started caressing her hair to make her sleep.

After five minutes i looked down at her to see her sleeping with a pout. I kissed her pout making her move in sleep. I detached myself from her and covered her in a blanket and wore my pants.

"I'm sorry, couldn't tell you Arlet was calling, i can't see you being sad. But i promise i won't sleep with her" i kissed her forehead and took my phone and came to my room to wear a shirt.

I went inside Arlet's room to see her looking at ceiling. When she heard the door opening sound she looked at me with a smile.

Why can't i feel like before around her. I had never felt anything around her. I never loved someone the way i love Haelyn. She is the first person to make me feel i have a heart and i can love too. I can never love someone the way i love Haelyn. I can kill myself for her, i can kill anyone for her.

What i feel for her isn't only love, obsession, addiction. It's all of those and more. She is the light to my dark life. Even when she is not here, she is in my heart, in my mind, in my lungs in my soul.

I looked at Arlet "i can't sleep, can you hug me like before till i sleep" i kept looking at her and moved towards her. I sat on the edge of bed making her confuse. "Put your head on my lap" she did as i said and i kept stroking her head.

I put my head on headboard and looked at ceiling. Before Haelyn came in my life, i never thought about anyone except my mother. I never thought after hurting someone. Whatever my mind told me to do, i would do it without thinking twice but Haelyn has changed me completely just for her, I'm still devil for people other than her. After she came in my life i always think of her before anyone else. I always think if my any action would hurt her. Damn she had turned this monster into human for herself.

I can't show people my weakness so i have to behave a little hard with her infront of everyone so that she will be safe and no one will hurt her. I can't let someone know that i love her. I can take everything on myself for her to be safe. She is the second person after my mother who comes to my mind when i think of protecting and the last person who i want to see hurt.

I looked down to see Arlet sleeping. I put her head on pillow and came out of her room.

I went to Haelyn's room with a laptop. She opened her eyes "did i wake you" she shook her head and put her head on my thigh while closing her eyes. I put my laptop on another thigh and started working while she held my left hand in her small palms.

 I put my laptop on another thigh and started working while she held my left hand in her small palms

Like.     Comment.     Share!!!
..................................................