Finally it was her wedding day, the day after which everything will change, the day she was going to become his wife.

Haelyn was sitting in the room wearing her wedding gown along with Noa and her cousins. She was feeling nervous, but she had promised herself that she won't cry after this day, she will bear anything and won't let him win against her.

She was lost in her thoughts when her brother came inside after a knock.

"Are you ready" he asked with different emotions. His eyes mixed with happiness and pain. She nodded her head and he took her towards Jungkook.

As they were walking towards Jungkook, Taehung could feel her grip tighten on his hand with each passing step.

As we were walking towards him i could feel my heart thumping loudly. Oppa forwarded my hand towards him but i was reluctant to put my hand on his. "It's okay. I'm here" oppa whispered and finally my hand was in his.

I hated his touch it made me feel nauseated.

"I Jeon Jungkook take you Kim Haelyn to be my wife to have and to hold from this day forward for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part as God is my witness i give you my promise"
he said and i could hear my heartbeat.

I remained silent as nothing came out of my mouth when i felt a squeeze on my hand "kitten say it everyone is waiting" Jungkook whispered and i looked at Oppa and he gave me a nod with a smile.

"I Kim Haelyn take you Jeon Jungkook as my husband to have and to hold from this day forward for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part as God is my witness i give you my promise"
I could hear the claps and hooting "kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss" i closed my eyes shut"how can i forgot about this part"

He came towards me and i clutched on my dress "i won't touch you, i don't break my promise" he whispered near my ear.

I heard the crowd hooting maybe they thought he kissed me.

Time passed and i was in his car, moving towards his house. The drive was silent which i was thankful for.

They reached his mansion. His guard opened the door for him and he came towards her side and opened the door for her.

They were walking inside when she saw a bunch of people on door and the guards surrounding the whole mansion.

"Oh, my daughter. I was waiting for you. Sorry i couldn't attend your wedding i was not feeling well" Mrs. Jeon said hugging her
"It's fine aunty"
"You can call me mom as Jungkook, Arlet and Sol calls me"
Haelyn nodded "okay m-mom"
"Come inside"

They walked inside and took her to the room.

"You can change i will come back after sometime" a lady told with a smile

"You can change i will come back after sometime" a lady told with a smile. She was about to leave "my clothes umm"
"You can call me unnie, I'm Sol Jungkook's wife. Your clothes are in the closet" she said with a smile and Haelyn thanked her reciprocating a smile back.

Haelyn had changed and she was about to sit on bed when door opened with a thud. She looked towards the door to see a small boy of five to six years of age.

"What am i going to call you" he said in his baby voice
She took him in her lap "who are you little one, what is your name"

"Zoin, I'm the son of appa" Haelyn laughed at his cuteness and pinched his cheek

"And what is your Appa's name" she asked with a smile.

"Jon Juguk" he said and she laughed at his pronunciation

"What are you laughing at" Jungkook said standing near the door

Zoin ran towards him and he carried him in his arms "what should i call her appa" he asked confused "and who is she"

"She is your mom, Zoin. You can call her whatever you want"

"Maa" Haelyn felt different emotions washing over her. "Can you tell me bed time stories Maa"

"No Zoin, she is tired. Let her sleep" Sol said as she came towards them.

"No, i want to listen bed time stories" he cried

"No problem Unnie, i can tell him. Come here bean i will tell you the stories but i have a condition"

"She does nothing without conditions" Jungkook mumbled

"Okay, what is your condition" he asked wiggling in Jungkook's arms

"You need to sleep here today" she said, he nodded his head smiling and ran towards her.

"See eomma, she is so good. I love you Maa" he looked at Sol

"Are you sure Haelyn." Sol asked worried

"Yes Unnie, don't worry let him sleep with me" she said and kissed his cheek.

"Okay, I'm in the room besides yours" Sol said and she nodded. Jungkook was looking at her amused "you haven't came and everyone is loving you already. I don't get what special you are" he mumbled and left.

Haelyn made Zoin lay on bed and started telling him stories after an hour he finally slept listening to four stories.

Haelyn picked her phone to see a bunch of messages. She opened her Watsapp
Are you okay love, did you reach safely--Taehyung
Yes oppa I'm fine and we reached an hour ago -- Haelyn
Okay princess sleep now you must be tired --taehyung
Okay oppa good night -- Haelyn

Did you reach-- Noa
Yes -- Haelyn
Did he talk to you --Noa
No, and it's good if we are away from each other -- Haelyn
Okay, good night. Sleep we have college tomorrow -- Noa
Hmm, good night -- Haelyn

Princess are you okay. Did you reach safely? -- dad
Yes dad I'm fine and we reached, i was just going to sleep -- Haelyn
Okay rest you must be tired and take care of yourself --dad
Take your medicine on time dad. And sleep before eleven, don't think about anything I'm fine you don't need to worry. Good night -- Haelyn
Good night darling --dad

After messaging everyone she put the phone back and decided to sleep. "I forgot to get water" she thought and went towards kitchen.

She was returning from kitchen when she heard some noise "who is there" she said but no response.

She walked towards the noise and to see Jungkook. She breathed out "what are you doing here" he asked looking at her with raised eyebrows

"Nothing" she said and went to her room

"I'm going to crush your ego very soon kitten" he smirked

Like. Comment. Share!!!
_________________________________________________
Hope you liked the story
1152 words
Don't forget to vote