²³

I started kissing her to make her shut

I started kissing her to make her shut. But it turned into a make out session. I entered my tongue inside tasting every corner of her mouth. Suddenly the past incident came to my mind making me stop.

"What happened" she looked at me confused.

"I can't hurt you again, can i take my drugs just for today?"

She stood up and locked the door making me confused.

"Doctor told me i can have sex but not hard one. And no you can't" she said and attached her lips with mine.

I hoverd above her pining her hands above her head and entering my tongue inside her mouth. "Don't hurt yourself" she said in between the kiss making me smile. I pulled out and attacked her neck biting her sweet spot "jung-jungkook" she moaned making me smirk.

I got up and pulled my pants and boxers out getting naked. She blushed looking at me, doesn't matter how many time we had sex she had still the same effect.

I kissed her head and her t-shirt and shorts joined my clothes leaving her in undergarments. I put my lips on her and kissed her again while moving my hands on her body and night went on.

I left her lips and we both were breathing heavily. "Shall we take a shower" she shook her head
"Why, do you want to go for second round?"
"No, you are injured. It'll sting" she said making me smile
"But you need a shower"
"No, i want you inside me whole night, come lay down" she patted the bed beside her making me chuckle.

I folded the sheet without coming out of her and laid beside her.

She put her arm under my head and made my head lay on her chest. "You won't hurt me why are you touching me so softly"

"You belong to me, and i don't like it when people hurt what belongs to me" she said making my heart melt.

"Who gave you the permission to hurt yourself, you don't belong to yourself anymore. Your body, your soul belongs to me. Keep that in mind"

"I'll mam" i kissed between her breasts "and you belong to me your body your heart, your soul everything" i said snuggling into her chest while still inside her. She wrapped her arm around my head caressing it while her other hand on my injured thigh caressing it.

"Is it paining" she said
"A little" she kissed my head.

She left my thigh and picked the phone from side table "what happened muffin. Whom are you calling"

"Taking an appointment for you"
"I'm fine these are small injuries"
"Really" i nodded looking at her putting my chin on her chest.

She pressed my injured thigh making me hiss and raised a bow making me shut.

"I told you, you belong to me so i can do whatever i want you should not come in between" i nodded at her feeling defeated.

I put my head on her chest and she started caressing my head after putting the phone back making me slip into dreamland.