And The Wall Won

Andrea's Pov:

" I don't get involved in your relationship!" Mike shouted " guys stop please." I say they ignore me mike kept shouting " you want to hit me tough guy?!" Mike shouted hitting his head on the wall.

He falls on the floor I squat down " Mike are you with me mike?" I say he gives me and jenni a blank look.

" Mike tell me are you alright?" I asked " admit your shit for once." Mike says he gets up " admit it I don't do anything with your relationship tough guy." Mike says they start fighting " guys stop!" I say sobbing trying to get them to stop instead Ron pushes me and I hit my head on the dresser.

I lay there on the floor breathing heavily pauly runs over to me " you okay baby talk to me." Pauly says I nod I go into the couch.

I seen Sam trying to go to ron " Sam no! He's already mad don't get even more madder!" I shout getting up " don't yell at me I get it!" Sam says " walk away!" I say she ignores me and goes in and I hear ron shout.

I pull Sam away " this isn't fucking fun anymore!" I shout tears coming down I hold my head due to hitting it on the dresser.

I just put a band aid on it.

Sorry this is short I'm tired but I will continue this tomorrow