Cabs Are Here!

Andrea's Pov:

Me Pauly and Deena were outside I smoke my cigarette as ron comes out " Yo, what the hell did I miss?" Pauly asked " Mike stabbed me in the back." Ron says " what happened?" I asked " He wash like pretty much just, like, put my shit on blast to sam." Ron says " wait, this happened today?" Deena asked " yeah." Ron says " I realized, like, what I did was wrong in Miami, but since I've been here, like, I've  been all about her." Ron says " I've been trying to make shit right. And now I gotta deal with this." Ron says " now what?" I asked.

" I'm gonna put him in his place, cause he needs to, cause no one else in the house does." Ron says " You guys wanna go to the boardwalk?" Ron asked Me, Sam and Deena go to this bar we cheers sam talks to this guy I smirk.

Deena and Sam talked to some guys we then walk back to the house. " We did everything." Deena says " really?" Pauly asked " yeah." Deena says " wow what a fun day with deena and andi." Sam says " I know, it was a good time." Deena says I sit on Pauly's lap he wraps his arms around my waist he kisses my lips " where's mike is he home yet?" Ron asked " nah." Pauly says " oh shit." I say me and ron laugh.

*****

Ron continues to talk.

" Make me some popcorn then." I say mike walks in I look at ron " You guys wanna get foo; anyone wanna go get dinner?" Mike asked.

Shits about to go down.

" Ask sam, since that's your friend." Ron says " we're all friends." Mike says I snicker to myself a bit " no that's your friend obviously." Ron says I look at pauly.

" I was supposed to be your boy." Ron says " you are my boy." Mike says " you played me out, bro." Ron says " Oh get outta here, bro I never played you out." Mike says " I saw what I saw, and it was fucking wrong." Ron says " what you did was wrong." Mike says " what'd you say to her?" Ron asked "'if I think I know what you're saying, I was like you know what sam you should be by yourself, and I'm telling you, you should be by yourself, cause I don't think it's healthy for you guys to fight that much." Mike says " it's none of your business." Ron says " Oh, my gosh you guys fight ever second! What do you want me to do." Mike says " that doesn't matter it's bullshit, bro." Ron says.

" Then don't say I got your back cause you don't have my back." Ron says " Oh, my god! I do have your back." Mike says.

Mike admitted from him being wrong and he apologized my eyes widen they hug it out I couldn't help it but burst into laughter.

Roger was there Jenni and him went on a date.

*****

Later Sam decided to go out with us I put my extensions in I do my makeup and change.

I hear ron and sam argue " I'm going to slam my face in a car door." I say groaning I burst into laughter hearing Sam call ron a pervert.

I push my boobs up and fix my hair Mike told us to come up I quickly rush up and seen them arguing and shit thrown I walk in sam sobs while she hells me and vinny holds her back " sam it's okay." I say.

Me and Pauly holds her back as Vinny holds ron back " Sam come on." I say trying to pick her up " sam it's fine it's fine." I say the door closes Sam sobs " breathe sam." I say she cries.

We go in the living room I sit down on the couch Ron walks past " just like snooki said you're a slut." Ron says the boys head out.

I cool her off sam decided to dress revealing.

" This is our first night as single ladies expect andi." Deena says we laugh. Me deena and nicole try to move Sam's bed we then head to Aztec. After we start dancing and drink Sam was dancing with a guy. Ron came by and he was pissed.

I laugh I take a sip out of my drink I sway my hips ron was looking at her I sway my hips I get low to the floor ron and mike go home me pauly nicole and sam come home I go upstairs with sam and all her stuff were destroyed even her glasses.

I squat down she starts crying I hug her and rub her back " what a fucking asshole." I say rubbing her back " it's okay it's okay." I say rubbing her back she sniffles sam goes outside to talk to ron.

*****

The next night sam was leaving I sniffle and hug her.

" Do what's best for you." I say she walks out and goes in the cab the cab drives away I sigh.