Good Riddance

Andrea's Pov:

I come downstairs rubbing my eyes " Morning Andi." Pauly greeted " morning." I say sitting on the counter taking a sip out of my water.

" Jwoww good morning." Jenni says " I dipped off last night I had to. I had to sneak out." Jenni says " You missed all the action." Pauly says " you should've left an hour earlier then." Ron says " what do you mean jerk off? Who was making out with who?" Jenni asked " well you got with pauly last night." Ron says " I know what I did last night I didn't kiss him." Jenni says " Yeah you made out with pauly on stage." Ron says.

****

An hour later or so Mike Ron and Sam head to work.

" Gosh I need a boyfriend." I say " Didn't you have a boyfriend?" Vinny asked " matter of fact he broke up with me the day before I came here so. He cheated on me with my best friend." I say " wow I'm sorry." Vinny says " it's okay." I say smiling " well if you need someone to date, date pauly." Vinny says " I agree." Pauly says with a smirk " maybe." I say jokingly we laugh.

*****

Later I was sitting in my room as jenni walked in " I don't want to tell my boyfriend about me and pauly." Jenni says " you have to jenni and if I'm going to be honest with you, you have to stop what you're doing with pauly because that's going to keep ruining your relationship." I say " I agree but I drink and it's just hard." Jenni says " you can dance with him but like don't make out cause that's going to keep making you feel bad to ending up telling your boyfriend." I say " you're right thanks andi." Jenni says " always." I smiled.

****

The next day I was sitting on the couch Jenni's boyfriend was here I seen she had roses " Aww." Say " hey that's andi or Andrea." Jenni says " Hey." Tom says we shake hands Angelina's friends came I shake their hands.

*****

We start getting ready for the club I was taking a shower " Andi can I come in?" Jenni asked " yeah." I say she comes in and changes after I go ahead and blow dry my hair I straighten it and put my extensions it. I did do my makeup.

I head in the kitchen " All right guys overtime

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I head in the kitchen " All right guys overtime." Mike says as we held our cups up.

We arrived at headliners I started to sway my hips to the music me and nicole dance " We need to find boys and bring them back to the house." Nicole says " oh my gosh yes!" I exclaimed I saw this sexy guido he was everything in a guido " Hey beautiful." He says " hey." I say smiling we dance " Let's go back to my house." I say I hold his hand we go back to the house I show him around the house " Now here's my room." I say we go in there he strips from his clothes so do I we go under the covers and start to make out and then do the business ..

****

The next day I wake up next to him naked I quickly put on my bra and panties I then slipped on some jean shorts and tank top the guy I brought home Jose I kiss his lips goodbye he heads out.

" So how was your night?" Jenni says with a smirk " amazing." I say with a smile " how big was his penis." Nicole says out of no where " Nicole!" I exclaimed she laughs " well it was big enough to fit." I say we laugh. "Enough about that did you find a guy?" I ask her " I found my friend Mike." Nicole says " Oo." I say she giggles.

*****
The next day me and vinny went to work angelina didn't go once we got back to the house unfortunately she got fired.

******

The next night we go to karma.

I started dancing and then sam and ron were arguing and ron left jenni told ron that Sam wad flirting with a cop and I don't want it's her business and why should she care it's not like her and Ron were together

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I started dancing and then sam and ron were arguing and ron left jenni told ron that Sam wad flirting with a cop and I don't want it's her business and why should she care it's not like her and Ron were together.