Deja Vu All Over Again

Andrea's Pov:

Mike slaps Nicole in the mouth I scoff we just continue to dance we talk about mike for a few mins we then go in the cab. " Dude mike is a fucking douche bag." Nicole says " he always have been since day 1 nothing ever changes." I say " You're my best friend and we're supposed to have an amazing time together, and he fucked ruined it." Nicole says " No he didn't." Ryder says " he did." Nicole says.

" How did he ruined it? We're still here." Ryder says " Told me to fucking go home and slapped me In my cheek." Nicole says.

They talked for a few we go back to the house " Jenn can you come with me to get pizza." I say " yes." She replied we walk to a pizza place and get pepperoni and cheese.

We go to the house I grab a plate and put two slices on the plate I take a bite out of the cheese pizza. " Ryder come eat one." I say " okay!" She says she grabs a pizza slice we eat after I go in my room I take off my heels and strip from my dress I put on an oversized t shirt and left my thong on.

I then go in the bathroom I wipe off my makeup and throw my hair in a bun. I go in Pauly's room I go in his room and go in his bed. He tries to push me off the bed " you're exposing me cooka." I say " where?" He says " you have no shorts on?" He says with a smirk he rubs my ass we start to make out.

We then go to sleep cuddling he rubs my back I close my eyes we go to sleep.

*******

The next day I rub my eyes I put on some shorts I go outside and seen nicole crying " What's wrong babe." I say hugging her " Ryder just left." She says sobbing into my arms " it's okay you'll see her in a week." I say " I want to go now." Nicole says " you're not leaving I promise you that." I say she smiles I hug her and rub her back.

Pauly and Mike go to the haircut I smoke a cigarette I throw it on the ground and stomp on it.

" We're going to space!" Nicole shouts " wooooo!!!" I cheer me and Nicole jump up and down and hug.

*****

Later we get ready for the club.

I put on pink heels I push my boobs up and check my ass out in the mirror I quickly apply fake eyelashes, blush and lipstick I seen Jenni in her slutty outfit I whistle

We go in the cab we arrived I take two shots I start dancing and body rolling I fist pump I sway my hips I dance with pauly.

I seen Nicole arguing with a girl she tries to attack nicole " aye stop." I tell the girl she tries to attack me " bitch sit down." I say then mike gets involved I already knew we were going to get kicked out.

Then mike yelled at some other guys " bring your bitch!" He shouts I sigh and w get kicked out " fuck bro." I say we go back in the cab mike was bringing home some girl I sit on Pauly's lap we go back to the house we go in the room he starts taking off his chains " I don't want to have sex in front of him." I say " the girls aren't here let's go to my room." I say we go in my room we go under the covers.

And used safety.

After we cuddle in my bed.

*****

The next day Me Pauly Vinny and Ramona go to the beach we play volleyball we run in the water and he picks me up spinning me around sam and ron was at the beach I sigh.

When cooking it was on fire the fire fighters come they blow it out.

After eating I was sitting on the couch " You look Asian I like it." Ron says I laugh she walks away " Mind your business what I do." Sam says I laugh more I head outside " his girlfriend is Asian." Sam says.

She's being dramatic .. but I would react the same thing as well.

******

The next day Me and the boys go out.

Me and Pauly make out in the cab I change into comfy clothes we make out

I lay down " wanna smoosh?" He says " we just did yesterday." I say laughing " okay .." pauly says turning around " baby?" I say " just go to sleep." He says " you're mad cause I don't want to smash?" I say he just ignores me " whatever." I say getting up and going in my room.

I start sobbing I cry hard tears going to my neck I cry into my pillow " What's wrong." Jenni asked " he's mad at me because I said we just smooshed yesterday cause he was horny." I say sobbing.

She rubs my back I cry I go in the bathroom and lock it I cry harder. I hear a knock on the door i quickly wipe my tears I unlock it was pauly.

I try to walk away but he stops me " Princess were you crying?" He says " no." I say " you're lying I can see your stained face." He says " I'm going to bed." I say " princess I'm so sorry I reacted that way I don't want to lose you." He says " you wouldn't have reacted that way .." I say " I know I'm sorry." He says he sounded like he wanted to cry he brings me in for a hug.

" I'm sorry." He says " it's okay." I say we go in his room " do you wanna smoosh cause we can." I say " no it's okay you don't want to." Pauly says " i do I am feeling horny." I say " okay then." Pauly says.

Yeah we did the business ..

Andrea and Pauly's first argument  but I wouldn't leave y'all hanging on a cliff hanger so I finished it hope you enjoyed it 🫶🏻🥹

One more episode of season 2 then season 3 baby !!