Gone, Baby, Gone

Andrea's Pov:

Angelina hits mike " I had enough you touch me; and I'm gonna crack this glass right over your head." Angelina says " fucking psycho." I say trying to grab mike Angelina comes up to me and punches I start throwing punches I grab her and throw her to the ground I keep punching her and slapping her I uppercut her I get pulled off her " Don't fuck with me if you fuck with me you'll get your ass beat." Angelina says pushing my head I try to run out of Angelina's friends arm she pulls me away I run into the living room and grab her hair and kept throwing punches.

I won of course.

I get pulled off " Calling me a hoe like a jerk off." Angelina says " you are a hoe." Mike says I head into the kitchen I fix my hair " what happened?" Pauly asked " Angelina punched me then Andrea and Andrea beat the shit out of her." Mike says " do I have a bruise?" I asked pauly " no." He says I smirk " nice try bitch can't wait to see your bruise tomorrow." I say " you gotta go house business." I say " no no he's gonna stay, because he's my friend." Angelina says " choose which friend you want because he's not staying." I say.

" This is family business." Pauly says the guy wrote down his number it had to be a fake bumble who wants to come back over after this.

" Sorry." I say " this is not an argument where we can hug it like we usually do but you fucking crossed the line, and you fucking hit me." Mike says " Ange the best thing is probably just stay away from the confrontation." Sam says Angelina starts crying and walks outside.

" Since when do all these girls throw fists so much all of a sudden is this house?" Vinny asked " I always have." I said with a smirk we laugh " Yeah, I mean should I forgive this chick for hitting me or what's up." Mike says " maybe you should apologize to her." I say " what? She just punched you." mike says " I know but it wasn't necessary to call her a hoe why does it matter if she brings home guys." I say " why don't you talk to your new best friend." Mike says cocky " she's not but I'm saying it wasn't necessary to calling her a hoe." I say walking away.

Angelina walks in I sigh jenni comes back in " Angelina punched mike." I tell jenni " no way." Jenni says " she wouldn't step up to you or any of the other girls in the house, cause she knows she'd get her ass beat.

I don't like Angelina and even tho she punched me she's been through so much shit then any of us. So me and jenni are going to talk to her.

We bring Angelina outside " even though you punched you don't deserve all this shit did you know I kick mike in the nuts?" I say " what?" She says laughing " yeah he said I deserved to be choke And that I'm attention seeking whore so I kicked him in the nuts." I say " wow I'm sorry." She says " I also hit mike." Jenni says " I don't know why I'm here I don't get along with everybody." Angelina says " my advice is to stay away from Mike hang out with ron sam or whatever and just ignore mike he's a douche you earned to be here." I say.

Angelina hugs me I hug her back we head inside.

******

Later we get ready for klutch.

I add highlighter I put my extensions in I put on mascara and lipstick I head into the kitchen and make me a drink

I add highlighter I put my extensions in I put on mascara and lipstick I head into the kitchen and make me a drink. The boys kept making a drink " Andrea just beat Angelina's ass right before." Vinny says they say t shirt time I laugh.

I take a sip out of my water I throw my cup  away mike says situation on the phone I go near the phone and hear situation situation I laugh. " I'm sorry." Mike says " it's fine but you should apologize to her." I say " no way." Mike says me and mike hug it out.

Mike's girl was here " ooo stunning girl." I say she laughs " thank you!" She says " you think mike's  going to get it in." I say with a smirk " yep." She replied laugh " now I'm excited." Mike says I laugh.

We head to klutch we go in the cabs later we go in the club I start dancing with pauly I twerking and grind against him I lick his abs. We kiss. I fist pump and drop it down low I body roll.

Mike tells me and pauly to come here " she almost beat some girl up because she's like stay away from my man." Mike says " as she should!" I say we high five.

We head back to the house me and pauly make out in the cab once we arrived in the house mike and the girl went in the room we were all sitting we heard moaning and more moaning ..

" That's the sound of love." I say making everyone laugh " And I'm a whore." Angelina says " she's prettier than you." I mumble taking a bite out of my chip.

*******

The next night we get ready for the club.

Angelina wasn't going I dance with pauly , the girls , vinny

After I seen snooki dancing with Angelina's guy I laugh " Want the smash room tonight?" I ask him " yeahh buddyyy." He says we laugh after all of us head back to the house angelina and Snooki argue. I laugh " All of youse in this house are fucking fake! And I want you all to know that I can't stand any of you in the house." Angelina says " don't worry babes nobody can stand you either you ugly bitch like vin says you're the Rob kardashian with that pancake ass." I snapped everyone laughs.

" All right hold my earrings please." Nicole says handing it to jenni Angelina and snooki start fighting we laugh me and mike move the table.

I pull angelina off nicole and jenni pulls Nicole off angelina.

Now round 2

Angelina charges Nicole then they start fighting I pull Nicole off " Heyy I'm still pretty bitch." Nicole says I laugh " Alex have fun with her too sorry she's nobody." Angelina says " go home!" I say " she's crazy." Nicole says " welcome to my home." Pauly says we laugh Angelina leaves.

" Finally." I say " you guys have no hearts goodbye fake people." Angelina says " get the fuck out of here." I say " you're a fucking loser." Mike shouts we head inside mike closes the door.

⚠️ smut

I go in my room I change into comfy clothes me and pauly go in the smash room we take off our clothes we start making out we go under the covers he kisses my neck he  sucks on my nipple I bite my lip I look for a condom. I got a condom I jerk him off and put my mouth on his cock sucking he groans loudly.

After we finished the rest

End of smut

We lay down next to each other we put our clothes back on " vinny has mad room now." Pauly says " go help him then." I say laughing he runs out I laugh I go in my room and lay down.