The Great Depression

Andrea's Pov:
I was sitting in my room " What did she to you guys?" Ron asked I shrug " is she coming back?" Ron says " not to our knowledge, no." Jenni says " Think she kind of feels like you do all this stuff to her, and then she just stays." Deena says " As a women I'd probably leave too." I say.

Nicole throws cake in Vinny's face I laugh I clap we high five each other I run and we hide under the bed I put the blanket over the bed so it doesn't show what's under the bed.

We seen Vinny put something under Deena's pillow I go from under the bed I get out I then seen my bear gone " MY BEAR!" I shout I rush outside I seen Nicole's crocodile, and my bear hanging " Nicole!" I shout she runs outside " it's time for a prank war I run upstairs to the balcony and untied the stuff crocodile and stuff bear and grabbed them " yay!" Nicole says she grabs her stuff crocodile.

******

The next day the toilet was clogged me and jenni decided to move Sam's stuff so ron doesn't have to think about her. Me deena and jenni move it in our room.

*****

Later on we get ready for karma.

Once we were at karma I was dancing with the girls I take a sip out of my drink I then go the bar and sit down Mike comes up to me " yo pauly is talking with his ex their hugging and shit

Once we were at karma I was dancing with the girls I take a sip out of my drink I then go the bar and sit down Mike comes up to me " yo pauly is talking with his ex their hugging and shit." Mike says I look over and see it.

" Stop starting shit!" I shouted " I don't want you to get cheated on." Mike says " he never will! Because if he would have he would have done it in Miami but guess what he didn't mike so shut the fuck up!" I shout I walk over to pauly as he wraps his arm around me " Andrea this is Gina my ex." Pauly says " hey I'm Andrea." I say we shake hands " Gina you're pretty." She said with a smile " all you!" I say we smile we start dancing I seen mike scoffing I roll my eyes.

Then mike took Gina to dance with him " Mike's like Pauly is talking to his ex I don't want you to get cheated on." I say " you don't think I would cheat?" Pauly asked " never I trust you with my whole heart." I say he smiles we start kissing. " Bro he's so lucky I won't punch the shit out of him." Pauly says I nod nod kiss his lips.