The Letter

Andrea's Pov:

Nicole Jenni and I came back from the club it was gay pride week I go ahead to change into some comfy clothes.

****

After I go on the phone to call Daniel " how many more days till you're here." I say " two more days girll." He says " okay so the girls wrote a note to say everything that ron did." I explained " woo go them." I say " I got to go bye!" I say " bye boo." He says I hang up the phone and put it down.

The guys came back with girls expect pauly which really made me happy. I was eating as Mike brought two other girls I laugh. I go in Pauly's bed and we cuddle and kiss.

Later mike tells me to make sure Angelina cleans I nod " angelina you have to clean." Nicole says " I could care less so." Angelina says " she does nothing." I say " yo if you got something to say, say it to my face!" Angelina shouted I get in her face " I  said you do nothing!" I shout she pushes me " wait andi andi." Nicole says grabbing me.

" stupid bitch." I say walking to the room.

*****

Later I guess Mike and Angelina got into an argument but mike apologized.

We then sit at the table. " Snooks you okay? You haven't said a word." Pauly says " I'm okay." Nicole replied I side hug her and take a bite out of my meatball " whoever it is just give me his social security number, and I'll have him taken care of." Pauly says I smile pauly always know how to cheer people up.

" Seriously tomorrow it's on like donkey Kong." Nicole says " oh shit." Mike says " I'm going out." Nicole says " single?" Angelina asked she nods " you alright snooks? I got some special dessert for you girl. My vanilla ice cream ooh your favorite." Mike says we all laugh " okay." Nicole says " I did get vanilla ice cream, though for real." Mike says we laugh.

After we start to clean " Next Sunday we cook." Sam says " all the girls are gonna cook? I think it would be hilarious." Mike says " we'll see about that." I say with a smirk " but andi can't help you." Mike says " aw no fair!" Nicole whined we laugh " don't worry I'll make sure it's extra good." I say.

Later Nicole went to burn Emilio's pictures we all go outside she burns " yeah burn!" Pauly says we last the pictures light out in water.

We then go inside me , nicole and jenn talk " when do you want to tell her?" Nicole asked " tell her? or give her the note I'm not telling her." Jenni says " I would give the note." I say they nod sam walks past we stay quiet then jenni slips it in her drawer.

****

The next day Me Jenn Nicole and Mike go to work I started making ice cream I guess Sam found the note she asked me if I wrote it I say no. " Yikes." I say.

" If they end up back together she looks like the dumbest bitch." Jenni says " this is going to blow." I say. Nicole nods.