Sleeping With the Enemy

Andrea's Pov:

Jenni pushes Sam's head they begin to fight they get pulled away jenni throws something at sam but she misses " I'm not done yet." Sam says she starts to grab my hair " let go!" Vinny  shouted pauly holds me back " stupid bitch!" I shout pauly pulls me in the living room ron laughs pauly lets me go I run into the kitchen and slam sam to the ground I keep punching her I grab her hair and rip her extensions out I got a good uppercut I kept slapping her.

" That's my best friend!" Daniel shouts I punch sam again before getting pulled away. " Yeah it's always me it's always me in the house I talk shit about everyone." Angelina says " it is you! You shady bitch you can't even look at me you know it's true." I shouted she scoffs.

" I didn't start shit since I've been here!" Angelina says " you punched pauly?! And you fucking told sam what the fuck do you mean and you agreed to the note! I can't wait to see you at reunion bitch cause you'll get your ass beat." I say " let's go then it's not the reunion we're still at the house bitch." Angelina says she gets in my face I start throwing punches I grab her hair and I throw her to the ground slapping her she grabs my hair punching me I punch her right in the nose.

I get pulled off and go outside Daniel follows me we sit down and smoke a cigarette " those bitches got what they deserved." Daniel says I blow out the smoke " I've been waiting to beat Angelina's ass forever I don't know why jenn and Nicole put their trust in her I never liked her:" I say fixing my hair.

We walk inside

Ron is a douche bag sam is a dumb bitch  coming angelina can go fuck herself I never liked her and never will fuck them.

" I bet everyone's laughing at your ex." Ron says " the fuck you said?" I say walking up to him " how did it feel when he put his dick in other girls?" Ron says " it felt fucking amazing! Cause I actually found someone that I love so fuck you ron and I wonder how sam felt when you're dick was in that Mexican bitch those two girls and more. And how's Caroline?" I say with a smirk sam walks up to me and tries to punch me I dodge and punch her.

I get pulled away me and Daniel go into the room I change into some comfortable clothes. I walk outside " you fucked both of those bitches up." Ron says " ron don't get it twisted you know we beat her ass if you didn't get in the middle I still beat her ass and tomorrow I will be enjoying that bruise on that bitch's face and sam don't be a pussy and have your boyfriend jump in." I say walking away.

*****

The next day Daniel had left. we decided to go to felt I played pool with pauly and mike and Vinny the girls come in " why would they even come here?" Ron asked " ron you don't own the place." I say he mouths a fuck you to me I shrug.

*****

The next day me , Jenni and Nicole go to the beach after we go to the club.

We head to the club I dance with the girls but mostly with pauly.

" Wanna go on a date tomorrow?" Pauly asked " of course." I smiled.

*****

The day I get ready for me and Pauly's date

We eat " I was wondering if you want to be my

We eat " I was wondering if you want to be my .. girlfriend." Pauly says " of course." I say smiling.

What a great night.

I finally beat Angelina's ass and Sam's

I popped off at ron

My best friend Daniel was here

And most of all pauly is my boyfriend.