One Shot

Andrea's Pov:

Jenni hits Mike I hold her back " go home, girl. Get the fuck out of here." Mike said cockily I roll my eyes.

I never met a guy so cocky.

" Let's go jenn." I say " Now we have Andrea an attention seeking whore." Mike says I turn around " what did you just say?!" I shout " you heard me." Mike says " what have ever done to be an attention seeking whore." I say " you fucked pauly and talked to another guy after." Mike says " what the fuck he talked to plenty of the girls before me and the only guy I talked to drugged me!" I shouted " that's because you are attention seeker whore." Mike says.

" You know what I'm tired of your shit." I say walking up to him and kicking him in the balls he grunts in pain.

" That's why pauly doesn't even likes you he likes your body and that's why he fucked another girl! And he said fuck you cause I said what about Andrea and he's like I don't give a shit I only liked the body. Mike says. My heart dropped I just start to walk away " Andrea wait -" pauly says I just continue to walk away I slam the door and go into the room with Nicole and jenni.

My face hits the bed trying not to cry " What happened?" Jenni asked " Mike just told me pauly only fucked me cause my body and he doesn't like me I knew the second part that he didn't like me but the rest.." I say choking back some tears.

Jenni rubs my back " Don't believe Mike he likes to stir up shit." Nicole says I just walk out the door I seen pauly.

" Andrea let's talk please." Pauly says we go to the bathroom " Look I never said that and he's lucky I didn't punch him in his fucking face I really do like you Andrea. I do ever since the second day ever since I hooked up with jenni. All I could think of was you I know I don't show that I like you but I do but sometimes I wanna party Andrea I do think about you all the time." Pauly says he wipes the tears coming down my eyes he brings me in for a hug I hug him tight.

*****
The next day we leave A.C after arriving at the house I bring my suitcase in the room and just flop on the bed. Vinny comes in " Hey don't let Mike get to you." Vinny says " vinny I have a question.." I say " of course was it." Vinny says " am I a whore? and that's why I got drugged." I ask " no fuck Mike no women should ever be called a whore and you didn't deserve to be drugged." Vinny says I smile slightly he brings me in for a hug. " I love you." Vinny says " I love you too." I say he walks out.

I grab a magazine and just started to read. After I walk to the kitchen I make a cup of water I take a sip.

Later Vinny and pauly went to meet with some girls. I just decided to walk on the boardwalk I seen the girl pauly hung out with. I play a couple of boardwalk games I then go the arcade and seen vinny pauly and their girls " the girls are beautiful!" I say " aw!" The girl says I smile " have fun!" I say leaving the arcade I start to walk around more I go in the cafe and eat a burger and fries.

I go on one of the roll coasters I go back to the house.

I get woken up by pauly " pauly?" I say mumbling rubbing my eyes " hey girl." Pauly says " go awayyyy." Nicole says  throwing her face in the pillow " bye love you." Pauly says kissing me and nicole he runs out.

The next day I woke up to smelling pickles " What the hell?" I say rubbing my eyes I look under the bed and seen pickles " fucking mike and pauly." I mumble me and nicole grab pickles and throw it away.

I then make myself something to eat I make myself a breakfast sandwich " Did that girl, Danielle call for pauly?" Sam asked.

I guess she followed him I guess that's why I kept seeing her around pauly.

" She stalks him now?" Jenni asked " Yeah she was following him around on the rides." Ron says " what?!" I say laughing.

The phone rings it was Danielle we sit to watch the show pauly went off he hangs up we laugh she calls again he hangs up.

I hear the phone ring I answer it " Hey.." I hear my ex say " what do you want?" I say " I'm so sorry I cheated on you." My ex says " if you were sorry you wouldn't have done with it." I snapped " you were a stripper!" He shouted " because I was trying to get money for us!" I shouted " because you're a slut." He says " I'm a slut? Check the bitches you were with." I say " how did that hand feel around your fucking neck?" He says " the guy was your friend?" I say scoffing " yep." He says " whatever dude he's in jail so fuck you you're a piece of shit with no life and no job you're a dumb bitch your a loser and your going to grow up with a beer belly fuck you." I shouted hanging up the phone.

*****

The next night we decided to go bowling.

We head to bowling I got a couple of strikes " Andi can we talk?" Mike asked " sure

We head to bowling I got a couple of strikes " Andi can we talk?" Mike asked " sure." I replied we head outside " I want to apologize you never deserved to be drugged and you aren't a whore I am so sorry." Mike says " it's fine and I'm sorry for kicking you in the nuts." I say we both laugh and go back inside.

******

The next night we got ready for karma.

We head to karma I started dancing swaying my hips I take a sip out of my drink enjoying myself pauly comes over

" Wanna dance?" Pauly asked I nod we start to dance I grind against him I seen pauly look at Danielle and walk over to her.

After awhile we start to walk home " get out of seaside heights with your tramp outfit tramp ." Some girl shout " Go back to New Jersey, or New York, or wherever the fuck you're from." The girl shouts I turn around " you think your special bitch? Go back to the Hamptons hoe." I say making everyone laugh. " why am I from jersey whore?" Sam shouted " you're dressed like a fucking whore." The girl shouts " girl you're just mad because my best friend hooked up with your man sorry he doesn't want your ugly fucking wrinkly old ass anymore." I say.

The girl tried to keep getting close to us I walk up her she yanks my hair I was about to throw a punch vinny grabs me and walks carrying me " dirty dirty people." Mike says Vinny lets me go ron runs and punches the dude.

" Kid is sleeping." I say we start to walk away the police arrests Ronnie.