Kissing Cousins

Andrea's Pov:

It was the next day I was sitting in the room with a coffee "I got work bye mi amor." Pauly says we kiss.

I decided to go on the boardwalk and play a couple of games I went on this ride after I walk and seen..

Daniel again.

I seen him with a bruise " how did that bruise feel?" I say with a smirk as he walks up to me " fucking amazing don't have your fucking boyfriend jump in you slut." He says " I'm a slut? Please says the one who's a man slut wanting to see other girl's body you pervert." I say " and you were too much of a slut to fall for it." Daniel said I punch him across the face.

" I'm everything but a slut isn't one." I say getting in his face " you know what I'm tired of you." Daniel says he grabs my wrist and twists it " ow!" I shout he pushes me on the ground he laughs then out of nowhere his friend comes out and his other friend and they start punching and kicking me luckily my security and pauly and mike comes running and takes them.

My nose was bleeding my mouth was bleeding blood was on the floor. " He came up to me I tried to defend myself." I say " it's okay baby." Pauly says we head back to the house he helps me wipe my mouth and nose " you have a little bruise that's it." Pauly says I wasn't going to cry I was going to but I didn't karma was for them and my security was already there oh well I hope they enjoy jail.

I will be sueing Daniel for harassing me for months.

******

Later the three boys Nicole hooked up with Jeff and Jionni are cousins " snooks is keeping it in the family." Ron says I laugh " busted big time yeah yeah yeah yeah." Ron says I seen ron happy which made me happy we laugh.

Jenni then gets off the call with Roger " bye baby." Jenni says " bye baby." I yelled jokingly she laughs.

I sit on the bean bag.

*****

Later we get ready for karma. Ron didn't go

Me nicole and deena dance on top of table I take tons of shots I stumble in the house I fall and giggle " go to bed girl

Me nicole and deena dance on top of table I take tons of shots I stumble in the house I fall and giggle " go to bed girl." Mike says " no." I say slurring my words I go down the pole my thong shows I fall and laugh. " I wanna smoosh pauly now." I say drunkly " when your sober baby." Pauly says I whine and fall on the floor " baby it's okay." Pauly says " ok angelina." Mike says laughing " did you really call me that pancake ass Angelina." I say drunkly getting up " no he didn't he didn't." Pauly says mike laughs.

" I'm not angelina." I say crying drunkly " baby it's okay it's okay." Pauly says " I'm not Angelina." I say drunkly deena laughs " she's laughing at me." I say sobbing deena laughs more I whine " I'm sorry you're like a me." Deena says laughing " Im you ?" I say slurring my words.

I go into my room I fall I then go in the room and fall on the floor and closing my eyes.

*****

The next day I wake up on the floor I was super hungover so I make myself a coffee I then changed into a a shirt and shorts and go into the living room. " Mike we need to call a cab. " I say " I'll call the cab for you." Mike says " thanks!" I say " it's me and you and deena meatball power." Nicole says we high five.

I burp " you guys are going to jenks it's on me I'm paying for the taxi." Mike says " yay!" I exclaimed hugging mike. We sit on the couch waiting we hear the cab " bye baby!" I say to pauly kissing his lips I hug everyone bye " we'll be back at eight." Nicole says we go in the cab.

" People think I'm dumb but I'm really not that dumb." Deena says " you're not dumb." I say" we have to go this way to avoid the traffic." The cab driver says " gosh I'm so fucking horny." I say.

We passed an exit "120?!" I call out " we're by Woodbridge right now." Deena says " what If mike said bring these girls home." Nicole says " then I'll never talk to him again." I say " turn around." I say.

" We're by Staten Island!" I call out " is that New York City?!" Nicole says " where are we going?!" I shout " mike booked this!" I shout.

I'm done with mike .

*****

After we head back to the house mike laughs " thanks for the road trip mike." I say with a sarcastic smile. I cheer, I sit at the counter pauly laughs.

I sit in the room crossing my arms " I just heard that you guys are mad at me but I didn't do anything." Pauly says " pauly!" I say " so I'm mad at you for being mad me for no reason! So try and talk to me I'm mad!" Pauly says " pissed!" He says we laugh.

" That's my future husband right there." I say we all laugh " I wanna know when did you realize you weren't going to Jenks?" Pauly asked " we saw buildings." I say.

We all go into the kitchen I lean against the counter " where are we going tonight?" Pauly asked " karma." I replied " what separates two words in a sentence" pauly asked " comma" me and ron say we laugh " what does a baby call a bottle?" Ron asked " baba." Me and Jenni say " where does pauly go for his haircut?" I asked " the baba." We say " hi sam." Pauly says I turn around I gasp.