Fade to Black

Andrea's Pov:
I was at the club as ron left jenni left to go see ron I just dance with vinny we dance crazy.

I continued to dance I drop it down low I take another shot Mike is dancing with this girl I dance with them and smack the girl's butt.

She laughs I laugh and continued to dance I fist pump and start twerking the girl starts twerking against me I smirk and leave mike and the girl alone.

We went back to the house pauly and his girl and Mike and his girl goes into the jacuzzi I make myself a sandwich and sit on the roof.

They go back in the house I go inside and changed into sweats and a tank top and went under my covers going to sleep.

***

The next day I wake up I get out of bed and head into the kitchen and make myself eggs and bacon I take a bite.

After I go to work with Ron and Sam I just make sells I make boxers saying I love Andrea some sexy guidos bought some.

After we go back to the house I eat some left over pasta and changed into shorts and a long t shirt I put my hair in a bun.

****
The next day the boys go G.T.L

*****

Later we get ready for karma.

We head to karma me and snooki started to go wild I take two shots I started to go wild I started swaying my hips I started doing backflips and back walkovers with snooki

I drop it down low and sway my hips we started going wild as the beat builds we start going wild fist pumping dancing crazy.

I fist pump  I dance with vinny and snooki then pauly and jenni. I started to making out with this guy I lick his abs.

******

Later I go back to the house and take a bite out of the pizza slice the girls give me dirty looks I roll my eyes and finish my pizza I then get cozy and go under the covers closing my eyes.

****

The next morning I wake up " talk to Tom his friend i was dancing with saying jenni was grinding against pauly." Nicole says I grab the phone " honestly it was house music we were all dancing with each other it wasn't sexual she talks about you all the time and loves you dude." I say " okay thank you." Tom says " mhm." I replied handing the phone back to jenni.

****

Later I seen Snooki crying " what's wrong babes?" I ask her " my mom left." She says I hug her tight.

*****

Later we get ready to go out.

I did my makeup we then go to this bar I drink and started dancing and Scott and Julio showed up from work it was a great night

I did my makeup we then go to this bar I drink and started dancing and Scott and Julio showed up from work it was a great night. I was drinking having a good time these guys kept trying to be always around us one of the guys try to talk to me.

" Hey beautiful." He says " hey?" I say " Your beautiful." He says with a smirk wrapping his arm around me I push it away " Why are you being a bitch?" He asked " can you just leave me alone?" I say " no." He says gripping my arm " leave me alone!" I shout I seen snooki get punched " No snooks!" I shout the guy wouldn't let me go " let me go!" I shouted I kick him in the balls.

He groans in pain he grabs me by the throat and pins me against the wall everyone was near snooki the boys were outside. " Please help me!" I saying gasping for air " get off of her!" Jenni shouted his grip goes tighter around my neck tears went down my eyes I kick him off.

" It's okay he's getting arrested." Jenni says I sob I cry hard.