A Cheesy Situation

Andrea's Pov:

" Where does pauly go for his haircut?" I asked " the baba." We say " hi sam." Pauly says I turn around and seen sam my mouth opened I smile " sam!" I exclaimed hugging her she hugs back.

" I missed you!" I exclaimed jumping up and down she laughs and smiles. Nicole and Deena saw her us girls were upstairs the boys were outside.

We go into the kitchen " Did you see ron?" I asked " really really quick." Sam says " he didn't say anything. Just said hello and walked away." Sam says " so single Sammi or?" Deena asked " yes." She says I smile she hugs me.

Ron walks in we stay silent us girls go outside " he's been so depressed about you." I say " So depressed." Deena says " was it really that bad?" Sam asked.

I smoke my cigarette.

*****

We then start getting ready for the club.

I curl my hair and put on my fake eyelashes and applied lipstick I go in the kitchen " sam you look hot!" I say " I feel hurt

I curl my hair and put on my fake eyelashes and applied lipstick I go in the kitchen " sam you look hot!" I say " I feel hurt." Pauly says jokingly we all laugh " to sam being back " To blowouts, boobs to the trip to New York City!" Vinny cheers we held our cups we cheer.

" Time square!" Me , Deena and Nicole cheer we were in the car me and nicole kiss we arrived at karma us girls started dancing Ron kept bothering her I laugh.

I seen ron and sam.

Gosh I hope they don't end up back together.

He finally walked away I sip my drink I start dancing and fist pump I grind against pauly.

I seen some girl touching pauly I walk over " don't touch my man." I say " or what." She says with a smirk " I'll smack the shit out of your punk ass smirk you grenade." I say pauly holds me back she throws her drink at me I throw my cup at I get out of Pauly's grip and grab her hair and start punching her she grabs my hair I keep punching her she yanks my hair I slap her across the face.

I get pulled off I punch her one more time in the nose before getting kicked out. " Damn baby I love you." Pauly says I smile we kiss.

Me and Pauly get some pizza we then head back to the house I eat some slices. After eating me and Pauly go in his room we start making out he kisses my collarbone sam and nicole walk in then ron, ron carries them back out.

We laugh we continue to make out he puts the covers over us.

⚠️ smut

We started to make out " vinny!" I shout " what?" He asks " give me a condom." I say the girl laughs he hands me one Pauly's lips go on to my neck kissing me and my collarbone I hear moans coming from the girl pauly then takes off my dress leaving me in my panties he rips them off and throws them on the floor I take off his sweatpants I seen his hard bulge I take it off and climb on top of him kissing his abs feeling him I decided to tease him I kitty lick his tip " don't fuck tease me princess." He groans I smirk and puts cock in mouth and starts sucking " fuck right there." He groans pushing my head making me gag he laughs I starts sucking hard " fuck fuck." He groans stroking my hair I continue to suck until he came.

I then climb on top of him slipping the condom on I get on top of his dick and ride him he guides my hips both moans come out of our mouths I bounce up and down skins slapping with each other moans coming from Vinny's bed.

Pauly then grabs another condom and slips it on his cock he inserts his self inside me and thursts

Then we did the rest ..

After we lay breathe less next to each other.

******

The next day I wake up I changed into ripped jeans and black crop top I go in the kitchen and make myself fruit punch.

Deena was driving " Deena you're scaring me!" I say laughing " we're dying!" I shout we go howling I got a couple of strikes.

After we head back to the house Me , Nicole and Jenni go outside and talk about Nicole's feelings with vinny I smoke my cigarette.

In the smoosh room Me , Deena Sam and Jenni talk.

*****

The next day the plumbers had came. There was something in the toilet.

******

Later that night we get ready for the club.

I dance with the girls I sway my hips I take a shot " pauly I have a surprise for you

I dance with the girls I sway my hips I take a shot " pauly I have a surprise for you." I whisper in his ear " let's go home!" He says excitedly once we got to the house he goes in my room I close the closet and change into the nurse's outfit.

" I whisper in his ear " let's go home!" He says excitedly once we got to the house he goes in my room I close the closet and change into the nurse's outfit

I walk out his eyes widen I twirl around showing my ass.

⚠️ smut

" Oh God." Pauly says I seen his bulge he quickly locks the door and puts me on the bed we make out he found a vibrator and hand cuffs he puts me on the bed and takes my outfit off he hand cuffs me.

He grabs the vibrator and puts it on high he shoves it in a loud moan slips through my mouth he rubs my nipples sucking on them my legs shakes he rubs my thighs as he kisses my neck he puts the vibrator in and out i stroke his hair.

My juices got over the vibrator his tongue enters in my vagina licking in I throw my head back moaning of pleasure I hear a knock on the door " Go away!" I shout " are you and pauly having sex?" Jenni shouts " yes!" I shout back she laughs he continues to lick my clit his tongue pushes further he hits my g spot which made me have a loud moan " fuck." I moaned as he goes faster " fuck fuck I'm ready." I say " go ahead baby." He says I came I was breatheless his clothes flew everyone I started to suck on his dick I gag deep throat.

We had unsafe sex ..

End of smut

After we lay next to each other breatheless " fuck that was the best sex ever." I say breathing heavily I put on my nurse's outfit we head out " Oo." Jenni says I laugh I did a stripper trick going down the pole pauly smirks I then go on his lap we kiss.

I then go back in my room and changed into booty shorts and a tank top I put my hair up in a bun.

******

The best day sam nicole pulled a trick on mike with cheese finds out he can get a S.T.D which made me laugh harder.

That's the only sex they are going to have for the rest of the season and please vote on my stories 😭