Should We Just Break Up?

Andrea's Pov:

I was continuing to dance I sway my hips to the music I take a sip out of my drink pauly twirls me around.

I drop it down low I start going going low to the floor I get back up me and jenni dance me and ron take a shot together.

I start grinding pauly " finally this drama is over." Pauly says " yes!" I exclaimed we walk home pauly gives me a piggy back ride.

We head inside I go down the pole I fall down my thong shows I laugh I hear the dogs bark ron falls on the bean bag " Here goes drunk ron." I say Sam laughs I make myself a sandwich I take a bite.

After I go in my room and seen Nicole in the dog's bed " get out the dog's cage!" I say " no." She says slurring her words I try to pick her up she whines " Oh my god." I say walking out.

I strip from my clothes and put on shorts and Pauly's t shirt I go in the bed and go under the covers and go to sleep.

*****

The next day I wake up the dogs bark " shut up!" I shout I get up and seen Nicole still in the cage I laugh " I tried to get her!" I say laughing more she laughs.

****

Later I get ready.

The girls and I go in the car Sam went with Ron  to the doctor's " I hate when girls say they never masturbated

The girls and I go in the car Sam went with Ron to the doctor's " I hate when girls say they never masturbated." Deena says " they're lying." Nicole says " I am with pauly and I still masturbate." I say we giggle " I'm like come on really." Deena says " they're lying." I say " really you never ever masturbate?" Deena says " you never tried it and it was phenomenal?" Nicole says " I remember when you asked Sam she said she never." Nicole says " really?" I asked " I think masturbating is healthy." Deena says.

We then head in this pharmacy I seen a tricycle I start riding it I fall the girls and I burst into laughter.

We then head back to the house I was sitting outside " you look mad hot." Nicole says " watch yourself." I say jokingly " I want to make out with you." Nicole says I raise my eyebrow " you should probably do that." Pauly says.

I raise my eyebrow I got pissed off so I just head inside. I go in my bed and go under the covers.

" What's wrong?" Jenni asked " deena and nicole are saying I want to make out with you to pauly and then Pauly's like you should probably do that." I explained " they're probably joking." Jenni says " but they know I'm with him." I say sighing.

Nicole comes in " boo boo!" Nicole shouts jumping on my bed " hm?" I asked " are you mad at us?" Deena says " no." I say " what about pauly." Nicole asked " nope." I say " ok!" Nicole says I go back under the covers.

" Baby are you mad?" Pauly asked " for the last time no." I say " well you did storm in so." Pauly says " I'm fine mi amor." I say getting from under the covers and kissing his lips.