Breaking up

Andrea's Pov:

The boys and angelina were at the club we walk back from the cafe " Wanna walk and smoke?" Jenni asked we went back to the house I go ahead and change into shorts and a t shirt.

" Dude I just wanna smoosh pauly." I say " he's hot for you." Nicole says I smile " I just want him to be mine." I whine " Oo." Jenni says we laugh.

I sit on the couch hearing nicole yelling at Emilio " Oh my god!" Nicole shouted putting the phone down " what happened?" I asked her I follow her " I am so pissed I fucking call him we pretty much argue or whatever and you know what he said to me? He goes, well there's naked girls here anyway fuck you and hung up." Nicole explained " guys are douche bags I'm to the point turning lesbian." I say " exactly." Nicole says.

I sit on the bed " I can't believe he did that." Sam said " it was not a good idea coming here with a boyfriend." Nicole says " Do you think ron is really fucking with me right now?" Sam asked " let me be honest with you.." I say " I did see ron dance with some girls that's it but he does love you but don't tell him I said that." I say she nods " What do you guys think tho?" Sam asked " if he wanted to be with you he would have stayed in bed with you laying down with you but he didn't he went to the fucking club." I say " I don't know anything I just don't know." Jenni says.

" Can you tell me what do you think like, I need advice right now." Sam says " I just told you if he wanted to be with you he would have stayed and lay with you but he didn't he went to the club so that should be your decision right there." I say " I'd say probably be single for your sanity." Jenni says " you guys talked about this?" Sam asked " no but if he wants to be with you he wouldn't went to the club with the guys." I say " I just feel like if you guys know something like, I hope you guys would tell me." Sam says.

I sigh and take a sip out of my water I hear the phone ring I answer it " Hey girll." Daniel says " Daniel!" I exclaimed laying down on the bean bag " I'll be coming! In a few days." He says " okay!" I say " I have a hot ass outfit for you." He says " I'm so excited!" I say " there's drama between sam and ron cause ron is hooking up with girls and dancing with some and then goes in bed with sam I don't know if I should tell her." I whispered " honestly I would try to tell her because if she finds out you know then it will turn out bad." He says " I know but me jenni and nicole want to tell her so bad the kid is basically playing her." I say " that's fucked up." He says " I know it's hard she's my best friend." I say " I would tell her but I got to go bye girl." He says " bye." I say.

The call ends I put the phone down I seen the girls expect sam outside I sit outside " Dude I feel so guilty right now." Jenni says " I know me too we have to tell her it's going to end up bad." I say " we can't tell her." Nicole says " it took a lot for me not to say something." Jenni says " I don't wanna lose her as a friend, jenni I don't." Nicole says " we don't either but we can't keep this a secret from her he's basically playing her." I say " me neither and ron deserves to fucking deal with it." Jenni says I sigh.

*****

We go back inside I sit on the couch " you fucked a girl?" Nicole says " don't ever call me again- no go fuck your self go fuck your self." Nicole says Nicole screams.

" I'm so angry I'm so angry." Nicole says the phone rings jenni picks it up " Hello I will call the cops on you if you call again or I will take the next flight out to fucking New York to beat your ass." Jenni says " the fuck your talking about voice mail?" Jenni says I laugh " what did he say?" Sam asked " is this a voice mail" jenni says I laugh the phone rings " Ho you've reached the Miami residence we are not here right now, but if you'd like to leave a message I'd appreciate it thank you." Jenni says I laugh quietly " Beep let me explain something to you because we have about 20 fucking beautiful 6'4 guys outside our door so while you're fucking the nasty bitches out there, I'm sure Nicole's gonna get it in down here. All right, so at the end of the day. You're just a loser as it is and you're a drunk skank with no job. So get it through your fucking head, all right?" Jenni asked she hangs up and puts the phone down.