All In The Family

Andrea's Pov:

I wake up next to pauly I rub my eyes and kiss his lips I get out of bed. I make myself a cup of orange juice I seen Angelina and sam with a bruise I smirk I take a sip pauly comes out and wraps his arm around me. Mike called angelina out for being a hypocrite and having sex with everyone else but the nice guy Jose.

******

Later Me , Vin , Angelina Pauly head to work Vinny was flirting with customers I laugh I make some ice creams. Vinny's family come in " Oh my god is that my uncle nino?!" Vinny says " Hi it's good to see you again!" Paula says to me I go from behind the counter and hug her.

*****

Later once we were back at the house Paula was cooking I help cook.

Angelina introduced Jose to Vinny's mom " Hi I'm Andrea." I said smiling we shake hands I seen angelina with a bitch look I laugh and walk away. I go over to pauly " I went to introduce myself to Jose I shake his hand and Angelina had this bitch look." I explained He laughs. " I'm going to help Paula." I say going over to the kitchen sam was helping I just stay away from her far as possible.

Later we were all outside listening to uncle nino talk we couldn't understand him we laugh " Oh Mike sanitation." Uncle Nino says we laugh.

Later after dinner was ready we all sat down at the table " Let's make a toast to my new family Knock- Out Ronnie, Pauly Spike, Mike Sanitation." Uncle Nino says causing us laugh " Sammi , Angelina , My snooki , My Andi, and my J-Lo" uncle Nino says we held our cups up high uncle Nino kisses my head we start eating.

We take breaks in between after dinner I change into my red bikini I put my hair up in a bun me and jenni head outside I take off my shorts we go in the jacuzzi. " Damnnn oh my." Uncle Nino says Me , Nicole and jenni kiss his cheek I take a sip out of my drink we play volleyball she hits snooki in the face.

" She fucking threw the ball at me." Nicole says " who gives a fuck who gives a fuck it's a volleyball game." Angelina says " you don't throw it at someone's face." I shouted they kept throwing the ball at each other. Angelina gets out " I can not stand that bitch." I say taking another sip out of my drink " say it to my face bitch!" She shouts I get out the jacuzzi and get in her face " I said I can't stand you." I say getting closer in her face I smirk.

I head back in the jacuzzi " now go in the house and cry." I say.

******

After Vinny's family leave we get ready for the club.

I curl my hair pauly comes from behind me and kisses my head I smile and continue to curl after I unplug it and put on fake eyelashes and I put on some lipstick I then apply some eyeshadow

We then arrived at tantra I take a shot I dance with pauly I grind against him he puts me on the counter we make out we then puts  me on the seat  he slides his down my thigh we make  out. Mike was pinning his girl aggressively.

Me and Pauly head back to the house I go in my room and strip from my clothes and changed into shorts and a tank top mike's girl leave " have fun playing with yourselves." She says I bursted into laughter " I hate to see you g-" Mike says " I hate to see you go but I love to see you walk away." The girl says " purr bitchhh." I say " you and that ass I would've tapped that til you sleep." Mike says I burst into more laughter.

I walk inside and make me a sandwich I take a bite I rub my eyes mike calls a girl. But it failed.

*****

The next night we get ready for the club.

I decided to not put on makeup " you look beautiful

I decided to not put on makeup " you look beautiful." He says " but I have no make up on." I say " you're still beautiful." He says with a smile I smile and kiss his lips.

We head to dream I start dancing with pauly I grind against him I seen Angelina with Jose " Angelina is a whore." I say he nods I dance with the girls pauly joins with us I go with Mike and dance with him Mike went to tell Jose yikes ..

I continue to dance with pauly " Do you wanna go on a date tomorrow?" Pauly says " yes." I say with a smile.

****

The next day I get ready for my date.

I leave my hair down I did my makeup it was around 7pm I head into the kitchen I seen pauly " you look handsome

I leave my hair down I did my makeup it was around 7pm I head into the kitchen I seen pauly " you look handsome." I say smiling " well you look beautiful." He says I smile he hands me roses I smell them " aw." I say we kiss.

Vinny was on the phone with his chick Ramona I guess she wasn't going angelina chuckles " that's why mike told Jose that you hooked up with Vinny dumb bitch." I say walking outside.

" It'll be okay." I say hugging him rubbing his back " want me to fight her I'll fight her." I say he chuckles " no it's okay she will be bleeding." Vinny says we laugh I continue to hug him.

" Come on princess." Pauly says we go out to this restaurant he pulls my chair out for me I sit he scoots me in I blush we look at the menu. " I'm going to get the pasta." I say " I'll get the same." He says the waitress comes " what can I get you guys." She says " I'll get the pasta with a coke." I say " I'll get the same but with a water." He says " coming right up." She says grabbing our menus. " I love you." He says smiling " I love you too." I say blushing " you're my dream girl." He says making me blush.

" But you fucked up  both Sam and Angelina I heard sam saying wait for the reunion wait for the reunion." Pauly says I roll my eyes " she's still with the kid that called her a cunt a bitch cheated on her it's sad at this point she just wants a boyfriend to stick by her cause she knew she wouldn't have anyone else in the house." I say pauly nods after our food got here we held our cups up high and cheers " to us." Pauly says " to us." I say we start to eat after we head outside we hold hands and walk around before going back to the house.

I seen Vinny sad again " what happened?" I ask him " she agreed and didn't show up again." Jenni explained " that's fucked up." I say I fill a cup up with water and put my flowers in it I put it on my night stand by my bed. I go out in the living room " I'm sorry vin she doesn't deserve you honestly you're the sweetest guy and she's missing out." I say he smiles slightly I hug him.