Girls Like That

Andrea's Pov:

I wake up to Pauly throwing Angelina's bed out and put Vinny's bed in I make myself eggs and toast I take a bite after I clean my dishes.

******

Later the boys come home with groceries. there was lobsters " let's save them." I say jenni gets a bowl of water " yay saving lobster!" I cheered " oh no it's upside down." Nicole says " he's gonna drown." Jenni says " they live in water." Nicole says " what the hell did you do?" Pauly says " we're trying to save it!" I say " you're not going to save it bro." Pauly says " it goes in salt water, you idiot." Vinny says " take him out!" I say " we want to name him Charlie." Jenni says " well Charlie's dead." Pauly says " stop it no!" I say " Charlie's freaking dead now." Pauly says " aw." I say " we need to make a funeral!" I say " yes!" Jenni says we laugh " time to eat!" Pauly shouted we sit down at the table " We're thankful that there's still 8 of us left. What else? And at the end of the day, you know, no matter what problems that we have, we're together." Jenni says " we're a family" I say " I think we're closer." Mike says " I'm very happy." Nicole says " so to our first real family dinner." Vinny says mike grabs a champagne bottle " oh yeah champagne yeah." Pauly says he pops it we cheer.

I take a bite out of my food " cheers to family." Mike says we held our cups up high we start cleaning we go outside " what do you guys feel about sam?" Nicole says " I don't like her I don't think I'm going to ever she was suppose to be a real friend she got mad because we told the truth about her man. That's her problem." I say smoking my cigarette " Don't y out want to squash it?" Nicole asked " I do and I don't." Jenni says  " do you want to talk to her?" Nicole asked " tonight now?" Jenni asked " I'm not going to but you two can." I say throwing my cigarette on the ground stomping on it.

I then go into my room I lay down " do you want to come talk to me in the living room?" Sam asked they go in the living room me and jenni look at each other we go into the living room sam stays quiet.

I stay silent and play with my fingers I put my fingers through my hair jenni apologizes. Me and Jenni go in the room " I'm not going to get my nails done with her I walk away now being like I'm over it." Jenni says I nod I lay down and close my eyes.

******

Me , Mike an Jenni go to the gym I run on the treadmill and practice for a bigger butt.

*****

Later Nicole was talking to Ryder I guess she was drunk I laugh.

*******

The next night  we go to the club.

I start dancing I do a body roll I seen mike trying to the robbery I was dancing as mike said we had to leave " no I'm not leaving you can get pussy another time

I start dancing I do a body roll I seen mike trying to the robbery I was dancing as mike said we had to leave " no I'm not leaving you can get pussy another time." I say I make out with pauly.

Mike was trying to make the girls leave he was yelling at Nicole " leave her alone dude." I say " whatever fuck you both." Mike shouts I roll my eyes.

I sway my hips mikes hit  nicole in the mouth " what the fuck!" I shout " whatever." Mike says " he's a fucking asshole." Jenni says we sit down.

We were talking about mike " he's mad cause he can't get pussy." I say.

Everyone was having a good time I dance with pauly and grind against him mike was just sitting there watching " what a punk." I say " exactly." Pauly says I continued to dance with him we kiss.