A New Family

Andrea's Pov:

" I am a true guidette I love myself I can get insecure I love my body I love everything about me I can be nice but if you fuck with me then your ass Is done I'll be your worst enemy I love drinking and clubbing it's my favorite thing to do I can't wait to see what the shore has for me." I say the camera stops.

*****

I finished packing I pet my dog Bailey goodbye my mom helps me put my suitcases in the car.

" Bye Mama!" I say hugging her I get in the car I put the keys in and started to drive away I put on my sunglasses and turn up the radio humming to the music.

After I pulled into the house seeing the Italian flag " now this is what's up." I say to myself I laugh and park I take my keys out and slipped it in my white purse I put my sunglasses on my head I put on some chapsticks I then get out car I close the door and lock it I open the trunk and grabbed my suitcases I closed and lock the trunk I used the wheels of the suitcases I go up the stairs and open the door.

" Hello? Is anyone here" I ask a guy with a blow out walks up to me he was cute. " Hi I'm pauly." He says " Andrea." I replied with a smile we kiss each other on the cheek.

" Hi gorgeous!" A black hair girl with blonde streaks " Hi!" I smiled we kiss each other on the cheek and hug. I got to know everyone else I take a sip out of tequila a small girl bursts in " Party's heree!" She shouts " the party's here?" I questioned jokingly she comes up to me we hug " Andrea." I say " Nicole." She smiles then a spikey hair guy comes in " What's your name?" He asked me " Andrea." I replied with a smile we shake hands and kiss each other on the cheek.

" Honestly bro like, it doesn't get any better than this unless we had a stripper pole like, right in the middle of the room." Ronnie says " or fire fighter stripper juice head guidos !" I exclaimed we laugh. " Yes!" Nicole says we high five each other.

" Don't bring home any wangsters girls." Mike says " don't bring home any sluts." Nicole says " that's all there is in jersey what are you talking about?" Ron says jokingly we laugh. The last girl arrives with trash bags she introduced herself as Angelina.

Me and Jenni were sitting by on the chair " How are you doing?" Our landlord says " Hi." Me and Jenni replied we get up and head into the kitchen I lean against the counter " You guys are already cooking sweet." Danny says " Part of the deal of you guys staying here is you'll also be working for me." Danny says. " You'll do a little bit of everything from selling t shirts to stocking to cleaning if you guys show up drunk, late messed up not ready to work you guys will be fired." Danny says " we got it." Nicole says weird because she was just acting drunk and she's wasted.

I shake his hand danny then leaves " Whoo give me a shot!" Nicole exclaimed I hand her a shot me and her take one I was getting a bit drunk I slip my fingers through Pauly's jeans " Oh my god." Pauly says laughing " What do you think I am? Superman fucking come on." Nicole says " What came out that mouth of yours?" Sam asked.

" I love you I love I love you and I love all my roommates." Nicole says tipsy " aww." I say jokingly she rubs her ass on Mike. I laugh.

" Aw are you ready?" Nicole asked " Ready for what sweetheart?" Mike asked " Food." Nicole replied " oh you want some food I got food." Mike says everyone laughs expect me.

Mike side eyes Nicole as she walks away " Ooh jeez, it was like a horror movie for a sec." Mike says I laugh a bit I heat up some pasta " should we just go outside and hang out?" I ask everyone agrees we get our drinks we go up on the roof I take a bite out of my food after the boys go in the jacuzzi and Nicole joins.

I change into my revealing red bikini half my ass showed it was like a lingerie I put my hair up in a bun me and jenni comes in the boys cheer.

Nicole comes towards me and tries to kiss me I push her away and swim away I take a sip out of my cup. I get up Nicole smacks my butt laugh i grab a towel  and dry myself off. I then change and go into Me Nicole's and Angelina's room I lay in bed.

" Andi we're going on the boardwalk if you wanna go." Jenni says " okay." I smiled I get up and take off my bikini top and bikini bottoms I was naked and tried to find a outfit I finally found a outfit " hey Andi-" pauly says I scream I carefully cover myself up. " shit I'm sorry." He says " it's okay I'm sorry." I say I quickly change and we walk on the boardwalk.

It's only been a few hours and someone already saw me naked wonderful.

I was still thinking about pauly seeing me naked I just ignore it and shoot the basketball in I won a green bear. Me Jenni and Angelina talk and laugh I seen Mike and Sam holding hands and flirting.

Even if they were too date they wouldn't last long don't fall at jersey.

Once we arrived back at the house I go to my room " Hey snooks um can I tell you something." I say " yeah what's wrong?" Nicole asked " I was changing and pauly walked in and saw me naked" I say " ooo he probably got a boner." Nicole says I throw a pillow at her she laughs I just go under my covers and go to sleep.

*****

The next morning I get out of bed and started to get ready for work orientation.

We then go into the kitchen " Who are we waiting for?" I asked " snooki." Vinny replied "she's throwing up." Jenni says " that's a her problem I ain't trying to get fired." I say we go to work orientation pauly gives me a piggy back ride Nicole arrives and the boss and her talks.

******

Later when we were at dinner Nicole apologized for the rest of the night I just go to sleep.