At The End Of The Day

Andrea's Pov:

Ron comes outside " The biggest liar I ever met in my life." Ron says " How many times you hook up with Arvin?" Ron asked. I sigh and walk inside.

" Hello? Arvin why are you causing problems, saying I made out with you?" Sam asked " no Arvin it was never like that." Sam says " you feel dumb now since you protected her?" Mike asked me cockily " no I don't but you feel dumb for ruining their relationship they were just working on it and you had to ruin it because all you think about is yourself and drama stop worrying about their relationship." I snapped he rolls his eyes.

" No we haven't." Sam says " you're like playing me out!" Sam says " wow she's lying right through the phone." Mike says " shut the fuck up mike honestly." I say " you're lying." Mike says " get out of my face mike!" Sam shouted " leave her alone." I say.

After dinner we all sit at the table " All right, guys, I know it's been a long summer but."  Vinny says " salud!" Pauly calls out we raise our cups up.

" I'm, like,  excited about going out tomorrow night." Deena says " oh yeah." I say taking a bite out of my food. " So can we bring two or three?" I asked " three that's my word." Pauly says.

I go on call with my best friend Victoria " Vi wanna come to the barbecue tomorrow?" I asked " omg ofc!" Layla exclaimed " ok see you tomorrow!" I say I hang up the phone and call my other gay best friend Mark " do you wanna come to the barbecue tomorrow?" I asked " duhh." He says " alright see you then!" I say hanging up the phone. I then call my mom she agreed to going.

*****

The next morning Vinny, Nicole and Ron go to work I was sitting outside smoking a cigarette.

*****

Later we get ready for the barbecue.

I put on the necklace pauly gave me we  head to the barbecue I see Victoria I hug her tight " ahhh I missed you!" Victoria says " I missed you more!" I exclaimed mark comes " ahhh mark!" I say hugging him " hey booo!!" He says hugging me i seen my...

I put on the necklace pauly gave me we  head to the barbecue I see Victoria I hug her tight " ahhh I missed you!" Victoria says " I missed you more!" I exclaimed mark comes " ahhh mark!" I say hugging him " hey booo!!" He says hugging me i seen my mom " momma!" I exclaimed we hug " hey sweetie!" She says we smile I start dancing pauly introduced me to his friends I dance uncle nino was there me and deena dance.

I start dancing everyone cheers we do a piñata. I knocked it down I dance with Jenni.

I seen Vinny mad " what's wrong?" I asked him " deena is being a cock block." Vinny says I sigh.

" Cause it's her ' best friend' " Vinny says " yikes." I say. I hang with Mark and Victoria we dance I introduced my friends to pauly they loved him we continued to dance.

I hug my friends goodbye and my mom. We go back to the house once we were back at the house I eat a pizza slice.

And eat some watermelon vinny ended up calling Deena Angelina " wow." I say we were talking.

Deena comes out " Ever since I've been here, I haven't been a cock block to you ever. But that's my best fucking friend, and I will not let that happen. So you can go fuck your self." Deena says walking back to the room.

" Let what happen cock block?" Vinny says.

******

The next day I wake up and get out of bed and rub my eyes I get out of bed mike ended up apologizing to Sam.

*****

Later we get ready for Rivoli's

We go in the Escalade and head to Rivoli's we sit at the table I look a the menu and sip my drink " So how was everyone's day?" Pauly asked trying to break the silence

I take a bite out of my food. " I don't like the miserable Deena." Pauly says I nod my head " you're not a good time anymore." Pauly added on " can I say something? I want to thank everyone for, you know, as soon as I come in, you guys welcome me, open arms and it was really good. Although some of us are having our ups and downs sometimes, you know I still love everyone, and you know, thank you for a great summer." Deena says " it was really a great summer." Deena added on I smile.

We hold our cups up " love you guys!" I say after we go back to the house.

I then start getting ready I put on fake eyelashes lipstick and my hoop earrings.

I put on my pink heels I then do a cart wheel with nicole " cuca." Pauly says. " Cabs are here!" Pauly shouted we walk into karma I dance with pauly I grind against him. I then dance with the girls Jenni was talking with Roger.

" Roger just asked me to be his girlfriend." Jenni told me " and what did you say?" I asked " yes." She says smiling " yay congrats!" I cheered hugging her.

We walk back to the house after I change into some comfy clothes I hear Sam and ron argue I sigh.

I couldn't help it but laugh.

Ron started to cry I sigh.

******

The next day we eat breakfast together we start packing.

I'm going to miss everyone.

I hug Sam goodbye then ron leaves I hug him goodbye.

I hug vinny goodbye then I hug Mike goodbye.

I hug Jenni goodbye " aw I'll miss you boo!" I say I tear up and hug her tight.

I hug Deena goodbye then Nicole.

I grab my suitcases Me and Pauly leave we high five " we made it." I say " unlike Sam and Ron." Pauly says I laugh.