Crime and Punishment

Andrea's Pov:

The next day morning I wake up I put on my top and my sweatpants back on I put my hair up.

I then go into the kitchen and make myself a cup of coffee and sit down " I want to know what happened." Ron's says " do you want me to tell you?" Vinny asked " yeah." Ron replied " this chick wants to fuck me I was like ' whatever so we're, like doing it, Blah , blah , blah and then Deena walks in the room and pulls the sheets up and then she fucking takes the girl and put in her bed she was hooking up with her all night, and, like she got off and then she sent the girl back to my bed. And then the girl polished me off." Vinny says I laugh.

I was sipping my coffee " wow." I say then the boys went out to eat. The girls and I went out " I don't want to talk to Mike I'm over it." Nicole says " is that bridge burned, or is it repairable?" Jenni asked " burned." I replied " you know he loves to fight." Deena says " I'm not doing that it's not me." Nicole says " I'm not losing Jionni over this bullshit." Nicole says.

We were back at the house " les be honest." Pauly says I sigh Nicole went to tell Jionni what mike's been saying.

I help cook dinner I wore some dress having my boobs show I wear some hat we walk in the kitchen " mm!" I say smelling the food we sit down. We start to eat.

Then they start to talk

" You pulled the robbery on vinny many times." Deena says " ohhh." We all say " busted!" Me and pauly exclaimed.

It was silent " so what else was going on?" Jenni asked " that was it." Vinny says we all laugh.

After dinner pauly and vinny puts Deena's bed in the living room " that's mean honestly." I said dead serious " we were only kidding." Pauly says " seriously that could hurt her and she'll take it to heart." I say.

I go after deena and hug her " I think I'm having an anxiety attack." Deena says " breathe breathe." I say hugging her rubbing her back.

We all walk into the boy's room and Deena's and we talk. " You are not the same person as you are outside of this house." Deena says * sigh " there's nothing different about him he's always played pranks." I say " different the only thing different is you. You changed you were never this emotional before. The reason why I loved you because you could take our jokes and give them right back to us that was the best. You would never cock block anybody in this whole fucking house. You were the coolest girl like, you were mad cool you fucking changed. You were the biggest team player in the house. Not anymore, you changed it's not me. I never changed since day one. Ask Andi she's been my girlfriend I'll never change, ever." Pauly  says " enough with the cock blocking stuff." Deena says.

" I never that was a different that was not you. You don't hook up with girls I mean, that was a joke, I mean that's fine. Every single girl I know hooks up with girls." Pauly says " I don't know what's going on." Deena says " I'm not being myself." Deena says " exactly so don't put the fucking issues on me! Don't say it's me it's you." Pauly says. " Like I would've never done that." Deena says.

*****

Later we all go to bed.

*****

The next day I wake up I started to get ready I hear deena and pauly " did you think we did the nasty?" Pauly asked " make up sex." Deena says I roll my eyes and spray perfume after Me , Deena , Nicole and Pauly walk to work I was holding Pauly's hand.

We walk in I shake their hands and kiss their cheeks I got the hat I put it on I had my air in a ponytail the guy was speaking Italian we couldn't understand.

I started making pizza I hand it to customers " I want some wine." I say we try to find some wine a customer hands is wine we go in the bathroom and lock it  I chug it I hear the boss coming I hide it quickly and wipe my mouth.

The door is unlocked we go back and work " maybe that's yours." The boss says to me " no no." I say me and pauly kiss the whole time " back to work you two!" The boss shouts we laugh he smacks my butt.

We continued to work he poured the wine out " aww." I whined after work I head back to the house and sip some water.

After Me and Pauly go out to eat I eat some pasta we kiss " here you go baby." He says he hands me a gold bracelet " aw thank you baby." I say he smiles we kiss after dinner he hands me flowers I smile we head back to the house I put the flowers in my room next to the picture of me and pauly.

*******

Later we get ready for the club.

I had my hair straightened I had my gold hoop earrings the necklace pauly gave me and the bracelet

I put on my mascara and lipgloss we head to Yab I started dancing I twerk against deena.

I fist pump and sway my hips.

I dance on Pauly's lap I take a sip out of my drink.

I seen Sam and ron arguing what a shocker.

I dance and grind against pauly he sways my hips. I seen ron walk out I just go in the middle of the floor and do some hip hop moves I drop it down low.

Me and Pauly kiss we head back to the house I change into some comfy clothes I go in bed with pauly I cuddle him and lay my head on his chest.

He brushes his fingers through my hair I clod my eyes.

I then hear yelling I get up " shut up and just break up stop arguing." I shout I then hear mike Me , Vinny Pauly, Deena run in the room.

And everyone else was in the room " I don't get fucking involved in your relationship!" Mike shouted " I don't get involved in your fucking relationship!" Mike repeated shouting mike kept yelling " yeah you wanna hit me?!" Mike shouted.

Mike and Ron started fighting.