Twinning

Andrea's Pov:

The next morning I wake up and walk into the living room " Hey snooks." I say rubbing my eyes " good morning boo boo! do you want to eat and go to the gym with us?" Nicole asked " yes." I say I quickly change into sweatpants and a tank top.

After we kept going different ways cause of the map we found a restaurant we sit down " I'll get a water." I say pushing my sunglasses up.

" You're gonna drink and then go work out?" Ron asked " of course." Nicole says " so when are you going out to dinner with sam?" I asked Ron " I know she's gonna want to talk tonight. If we go out I'm not doing it." Ron says " Do it tomorrow." Nicole says " it's definitely needed, though." Nicole says " I miss her you know I broke up with her in january." Ron says " and you guys didn't have sex?" I asked " we gotta do it the right way." Ron says " just like fuck already." I say ron laughs " I want you guys to have sex." Nicole says " I want to watch!" I say jokingly he laughs.

" Before it was like, get away from each other, now she's like ' just fuck already.' " Ron says " cause I know you both want to." Nicole says " you trust her?" I asked " I'm getting there." Ron says " I just don't wanna fall back into the same pattern that happened in jersey." Ron says " Well, you take her out to dinner tomorrow." Nicole says " Yeah we'll see what happens." Ron says. I take a sip out of my water.

We go the gym " ew I feel your wiener!" Nicole says me and ron laugh.

*****

Later we start getting ready for the club.

I do my makeup put on the necklace pauly gave me I spray perfume around me

We go in the cabs we arrived at central I started dancing with pauly I grind against him we fist pump I then dance with the girls I take a shot with nicole.

I seen deena dancing with this guy and making out with him me and the girls cheers with our drinks " Firenze!" We cheered. I start twerking against Sam.

Me and Pauly make out we go back in the cab we were back at the house I run up the stairs and go inside I fell.

I laugh I stand up and go into my room I take off my heels and changed into some shorts and a t shirt I then head out into the kitchen to make myself a sandwich I eat it.

I seen pauly going in their room I just follow " Oh, yeah get it in!" Pauly says " we'll be here eating popcorn while you guys get it in." Vinny says " leave them alone!" I say " they're leaving." I say trying to push them out " sorry dee." I say I go into the kitchen and eat some bread.

Deena comes out " First of all I'm not doing sex, so fucking get real. I'm just fucking cuddling with this guy, so don't talk shit it's my room too! Okay so don't talk shit don't fucking talk to me if you guys fucked a girl or your girlfriend I wouldn't give a fuck I don't for a fuck." Deena says she walks into the room I follow after her " I'm sorry deena about them." I say " it's fine." She says we hug back I then go in Pauly's bed and we make out before going to to sleep cuddling.