It's Gonna Be An Interesting Summer

Andrea's Pov:

" I have bruises!" Jenni shouted " from me! Sam says " from you bitch from you?" Jenni says. Jenni and Sam begin fighting security pulls them off each other I smirk sam throws Jenni's extensions " Stupid bitch." Deena remarked  " It's gonna be an interesting fucking summer." Jenni says smirking " All right I can't believe your girlfriend stays with you when you treat her like fucking trash." Nicole says.

" So now he treats me bad?" Sam asked " he does and I fucking try to be friends with you and but you know but you know! What he was doing I gave you five tries!" Nicole says " shut up!" sam shouted " you were my good friend! That's for me to find out. You fucked me."Sam says  " How many times did I try and tell you that Ronnie was cheating on you. You dumbass!" Nicole shouts I chuckle.

" What's so funny?" Sam says rudely " I'm laughing because you think you're this tough bitch all of a sudden you knew it was going to be four  against one and you got a ass kicking and you didn't even come down till Ron did cause you knew you'll get your ass beat but at least you fought without Ron jumping in." I say with a smirk " come here you dumb bitch I'll pound you." Sam says " let's go then!" I shout I redo my bun she tries to punch me I dodge and punch her I yank her ponytail out I keep repeatedly punching her I uppercut her I keep throwing punches we go on the ground security tries to pull me off her I slap her and punch her  security picks me up I had her hair and ripped her extensions out.

" Sam says " let's go then!" I shout I redo my bun she tries to punch me I dodge and punch her I yank her ponytail out I keep repeatedly punching her I uppercut her I keep throwing punches we go on the ground security tries to pull me off her I sl...

" You are a slutty ass bitch you knew you had something coming with Daniel!" Sam shouted I stay silent.

I grab her extensions and throw them off the roof " Come on it's been a crazy night everybody go to bed, come on." Mike says Me and the girls go out tears went down my face " She's a fucking cunt I hate her I knew this drama shit wasn't over she's a fake bitch." I say sobbing " You were so right when you said she is just a mean person." Jenni says " and the fact she said I had it coming with Daniel was fucked I did nothing wrong to her! I didn't do shit until she opened her mouth!" I say " She's a mean girl." Nicole says " she's a fucking mean girl." Nicole says " she did not deserve to come at you like that." I say trying to control my tears.

We go inside I go in Pauly's room tears went down my eyes " I'm sorry she said that princess." Pauly says he hugs me " I wish you said something." I say " I was going to but I didn't want to argue with Ron." Pauly says I nod he wipes my tears he kisses my lips.

I then go in my room and lay down " can't wait to see that cunt in the morning" I say closing my eyes.

The next morning I wake up to a kiss on my head " morning andi." Mike says " morning." I say.

I start getting ready for the day.