Gym, Tan, Find Out Who Sammi Is Texting

Andrea's Pov:

It was the next morning I was sitting in the kitchen " I'm going to Staten Island with vinny love you princess." He says " I love you too babe." I say kissing his lips they then head out.

*****

About an hour later the girls and I were going to get our nails done. " What are you guys doing?" Ron asked " Nails G.T.L" Jenni says " I gotta get out of this house." Ron says " cause Sam's going." I mumble ron looks at me jenni covers my mouth " she didn't say anything." Jenni says smiling.

" You could get an eyebrow." Sam told ron I bursted into laughter " I'm gonna get a pedicure." Ron says as we exit the house we walk out.

*****

We walk inside " it smells like shit. Did your dogs get out jenn?" I asked " no they were locked in the room." Jenni says I cover my nose  we saw poop on the carpet " ew I can't." I say almost gagging we go in our room " is that pee on my bed?" Sam asked " I saw poop next to my bed.

I run into the bathroom and throw up

I  can't deal with the look of poop

After I wipe my mouth and brush my teeth I close my eyes after I clean everything up. " It was mike I bet." I told the girls " he's so busted." Deena says " it smells like mike." Deena says smelling the dog.

" Oo he's so lucky." I say

I sprayed some Febreze all over the house to get rid of the smell.

Then mike comes downstairs " Did you let the dogs ruin the house?" Sam asked " no no I was sleeping the whole time." Mike says lying " you didn't let them out?" Sam asked " no what happened I was sleeping the whole time." Mike says I could tell he was lying " yeah okay." I say.

******
" Boys!" Nicole exclaimed I seen pauly and kiss his lips.

*****

Later we get ready for the club.

I didn't feel like putting on any makeup " Cabs are here!" Pauly shouted we go in the cabs to karma we arrived at karma

We saw Ron and Sam kissing " Great now we have to hear arguing wonderful." I say we laugh and continue to dance he twirls me around we dance and drink.

******

The next day Me, Jenni, Vin, Ron and Sam decided to get tanned.

After We were in the car " Is that Roger?" Jenni asked " Roger that Roger that

After We were in the car " Is that Roger?" Jenni asked " Roger that Roger that." I say jokingly we bursted into laughter " either that or he's with a girl-" ron says " shut up!" I say hitting ron playfully he laughs  " busted big time yeah busted big time yeah." Ron says he started doing the dip I laugh.

We laugh we head back to the house jenni went to call Roger.

" What the hell did you do to my friend?" Pauly says " Vincenzo looks like us now." I say jokingly he playfully pushes me we laugh " Jenni!" I exclaimed as jenni hangs up.

****

Later we eat " Where were you?" Nicole asked " committing suicide." Jenni says " busted big time." Ron says.

Later after dinner me and deena do splits we decided to do water balloons o try to throw one at pauly.

Me and Deena slip on the floor then they tried to throw a water balloon I scream we got water balloons thrown at us we scream.

We then put on trash bags and then I hide duck down on the roof pauly walks down I throw it at him we were on the roof I was running pauly throws me in the jacuzzi I scream then the boys throw Sam Deena and nicole in it.

We go inside I change jenni was on call with Roger " Roger that." I say me and pauly repeat it we laugh.

She gets off the phone with him I bursted into laughter " At least he knows you care." Pauly says.

*****

The next night we get ready for karma.

I take a shot mike was telling us that Sam was texting his friend Arvin I roll my eyes

Mike always try to start drama.

******

After we head back to the house mike and sam argue.

Ron and Sam argue " I told you." I say to pauly he laughs.

We hear them argue in the room and the dogs barking I lay my head on Pauly's shoulders he brushes his fingers through my hair.

" Girls don't have friends that are guys." Vinny says " so all of us girls are not friends with you guys?" I say jokingly pauly and the girls and Vinny and mike bursts into laughter.

" So go home!" Ron shouted the dogs kept barking.