Where's The Beach

Andrea's Pov:

I sit in the kitchen I eat my sandwich. Us girls were on the kitchen " I want to eat this potato." Nicole says " by itself?" I asked chuckling she eats it " ew!" I exclaimed she finally ate it " oh my god." Jenni says " that's not bad." Nicole says I laugh.

" That's not bad." I say mocking her I started laughing pauly and vinny walks in " you're not suppose to eat a potato like that." Vinny says " it was good though." Nicole says. " Want to play with me." Nicole says I gasp and started laughing.

Me and Pauly go in the smoosh room we start making out and it goes from there ..

After we walk out I go in my room and go to sleep.

*****

The next day me pauly and nicole go G.T.L we then head back to the house.

Later I was sitting on the couch I hear Ron and Sam arguing I laugh " karma is a bitch. I say with a smirk. Jenni chuckles. " I'm gonna be real it's her." Mike says " even if it was his fault and he fucked up in Miami, she needs to be a women and be like, ' fuck you.' " Mike says I nod.

I lay on the couch I fix my hair he walks through the living room " is everything alright?" I asked " same bull shit different day." Ron says walking in the kitchen we look at each other.

Mike and Ron go out later Pauly kisses my lips " I love you." He says " I love you too." He says Him Sam and Nicole go to work.

****

Later I walk in with jenni Deena and Sam stayed quiet I go in my room.

I start blow drying my hair I put my extensions in. " Jenni Andi so I talked to Sam at work. She's like, we had good times and I fucked it up, and she apologized for everything." Nicole says " I didn't hear it from her." I say " she didn't apologize to me." Jenni says " I think she's scared to talk to you guys." Nicole says " she should be." I say stripping from my clothes and putting on a new outfit. " Andi?" Nicole says " you can if you want but I'm not fuck her." I say.

Later we were going to the club.

I curl my hair and put on my heels we then go in the cab and go to karma

After I take two shots I started dancing on stage with Deena I fell security grabs me " I'm fine." I say getting up and going over to pauly I grind against him.

" Andi." Jenni says " this is my friend Roger." She says " hi I'm Andrea." I say we shake hands.

I body roll I saw bouncers escorting Deena.

I seen Nicole not getting up when Vinny told her " I'll get drunk with you." I say she gets up I take tons of shots and got drunk " are you going to smash pauly?" Nicole asked drunkly " yes I'm going to suck on his dick until he screams." I say drunkly I start twerking.

" I'm going to take off this dress." I say slurring my words I kept falling me and Jenni go behind the counter and pee I then seen some bitch throw his drink at pauly I throw my drink at her face and punched her across the face It was Danielle I punched her one more time.

" Woah woah calm down" Pauly says " no fuck her." I say slurring my words " oh god you're drunk how many shots did you take." Pauly says I start giggling " maybe 8." I say giggling " let me take you home" pauly said " noooo." I start crying drunkly " baby I know but you're drunk." Pauly says I sob " I wanna stayyy." I whined.

He picks me up he puts me down I fall on the ground I scrap my knee " babyyyyy." I say he picks me up we arrived at the house he puts a band aid on me he changed me into comfortable clothes I flop onto my bed going to sleep.

*****

The next day I wake up hearing pauly scream " come on I have a head ache." I say I was hung over " fuck my heads pounding." I say putting my face in the pillow " shit I'm sorry." He says " it's fine." I say he gives me Tylenol.

******

Later me and Nicole go to work we get drunk we start running on the beach we  keep falling then the cops got involved

" I'm a good person." I say slurring my words me and Nicole got put in a cop car.

Jenni's Pov:

Me and Deena start sobbing " I have to tell Andi's mom and Snooki's dad we go inside. I call andi's mom first " okay I'll call her when she gets back." She says then I call Snooki's dad.