Like More Than A Friend

Pauly's Pov:

Deena wanted a kiss " I can't do that to andi." I say " she's not here." Deena says then deena starts crying I just give her a peck on the cheek I leave the club.

Nicole's Pov:

" Deena told me she wants to fuck pauly." I told her " I know but I don't want her to fuck him and get feelings for him. Cause that's going to hurt andi and then a fight will break out." Jenni says I sigh " I don't know what to do." I say Jenni nods.

Pauly's Pov:

I walk back to the house and go into Andrea's Room " hey how was it!" I asked with a smile " promise you won't yell or do anything I know how you are." I say " tell me." She says worried " deena wanted  to make out.. and she was flirting with me."Pauly says.

Andrea's Pov:

I was hurt by my best friend " you didn't do anything right?" I say he nods " I said I can't do that to andi and she's like ' she's not here she won't know  and I only gave her a peck on the cheek that's it." He says I felt hurt.

" Wow." I say I hear the others come in pauly walks out I sigh i brush my fingers through my hair upset. I got hurt by deena how could she I go into the kitchen and make me a sandwich.

" Babu don't be upset." Pauly says I sigh " I can't she hurt me." I say " it'll be okay she's drunk." Pauly says I nod.

*****

The next day I wake up due to pauly shouting I wake up and rub my eyes.

I get out of bed and start getting ready Me , Deena Pauly Mike and vinny walk around pauly kisses my cheek we hold hands i seen deena looking at us in jealously.

We go to a grocery store and get everyone we need for Sunday dinner " can I get a pineapple?" Deena asked.

We head back to the house we put the bags on the table " Why don't me andi and Deena cook?" Sam asked " for real?" Mike asked " yeah." Sam says " do you know how to make meat sauce?" Deena asked " I'm gonna make my own concoction." Sam says we start cooking " all right let's go." Sam says " Should we have a glass of wine while we cook?" Deena asked " oh my god yes we'll be like real Italian ladies cooking dinner." Sam says " definitely." I replied.

" I'm so proud of myself for not falling last night." Deena says " I'm proud too." I say " this is the garlic?" Sam asked she smells " this is scallion not fucking garlic." Sam says. Me , Jenni Deena and Sam decided to grab something to eat.

I got some sandwich I take a bite after we go back into the house " you better not be cooking." Jenni says " we're cooking!" Deena exclaimed " really? Now I'm pissed." Deena says I just decided to help.

After dinner was done we all sit down at the table " Salud." I say we eat after I clean the dishes.

****
The next day vinny told us about an orientation we head out, we learn how to make pizza after we head back to the house.

*******

Later we get ready for the club.

I put in my gold earrings I did my lip liner and put on my pink lipstick I then draw on my eyebrows and put on my mascara I add blush I look in the mirror I push my boobs up

We then arrived at Astor I started dancing I dance with pauly I sway my hips I was sitting down " the girl I'm talking to is pretty?" Mike asked I look at her " yeah." I say I fist pump.

I take a shot I seen ron dancing ron told me that he was bringing this girl Hannah.

I twerk against snooki I just seen ron and Sam arguing like always.

" Come on guys not in Italy." I say Sam and nicole went to talk.

We head back to the house deena falls I go inside I eat some ham.

Mike's  girl leave " am I prettier than her?" Nicole asked " yes." I say. " Toddles whore." Nicole says " do you like mike that's why you're acting like that?" I asked " what no." She says.

*****

The next day we were out to eat  expect ron and nicole." Yo, Ronnie hit the concrete last night like a basketball." Mike says " are you kidding me?" Sam asked " I'm done him and you being drunk." Vinny says " you guys are a bad time like for real." Vinny says " stop it." Sam says " I'm just telling you I'm telling you the truth." Vinny says. " I went to bed and left the situation normally, I would sit there and fight." Sam says.

" Good for you, you did the right thing." I say taking a bite out of my food " pauly said he's surprised nothing escalated." Vinny says " it wouldn't have though like, I'm not gonna do that anymore like in jersey." Sam says " we'll see." I say jokingly.

" Why can't you guys say fuck it and have a good time and not-" Jenni says " You know what the thing is you both need to go out and not worry about what each other is doing." Deena says I nod my head.

Sam was talking " Ronnie was so funny last night he was like, ' watch what happens, bro he was like I got like five girls coming to the house right now." Mike says I put my hand over my mouth.

Mike just needed to shut his mouth now Sam will tell ron and it will escalate.

" Like he was just drunk he didn't know what was going on, you know what I mean." Mike says " whatever happens happens." Sam says we then leave and head back to the house.

Ron and Vin go in the jacuzzi I was sitting in the kitchen sipping my water.

*****

The next day we go to a cafe I sit down " I love Rome- I mean Italy." Nicole says.

******

Later we get ready for the club. I heard pauly gave deena a bracelet I didn't mind.

I curl my hair and do my makeup after I head in the kitchen " you look stunning princess

I curl my hair and do my makeup after I head in the kitchen " you look stunning princess." Pauly says I blush we kiss.

We head to the club I start dancing I sway my hips and fist pump deena falls I make out with pauly I grind my body against him.

He sways my hips we cheers with vinny we take a shot I wave my hands in front of my face.

I wear the glasses I fall I laugh we head back to the house I go into the kitchen and eat some bread.

Mike invited over Britney I was sitting in the kitchen as deena sat on Pauly's lap.

I sigh " no I have to get up." Pauly says getting up. I seen deena looking sadly.

I change into sweatpants and a tank top I walk into the kitchen and seen Sam and ron I roll my eyes and go into the room with pauly " ugh." Deena mumbles I just ignore it and go into bed with pauly we start making out.

We go under the covers deena pulls the covers " what the hell?" I say I sigh and just walk back in my room.

I lay down and just go in my bed.