The Tanned Triangle

Andrea's Pov:

I wake up due to having work with Angelina and Pauly. " You still thinking about leaving?" I ask her she nods " Nicole you don't have to leave just talk with everybody." I say grabbing an outfit for work " I am but it's like I'm talking to a wall." Nicole says " nobody wants you to leave please stay." I say  " I'll think about it." She says packing her suitcase I go into the bathroom and turn on the faucet I strip from my clothes and started to shower.

I wash my hair and wash my whole body i then turn off the faucet and grabbed a towel and started to dry myself off and my hair. I then put on a black crop top with some cut jean shorts I then started to brush my teeth.

I brush my wet hair I put on some sandals and I go into the kitchen and make myself some scrambled eggs I take a bite after Me , Angelina and Pauly head to work. " Nice to see you guys." Danny says " it's nice to see you too." I replied " You're on time." Danny says " always on time." Pauly says Danny shows us how to do everything.

" When it starts, guys I really can't tell you enough how important it is that you guys make the sales." Danny says " And when someone comes in, you've really got to be on top of them. You know, part of the deal for you guys staying in that house is to work here every day." Danny says I take a sip out of my water.

*****

After work it was night time I was eating a little snack in the kitchen.

Nicole did tell us she was staying which i was glad about.

I was eating my snack " How come he's your boyfriend now?" Vinny asked " First, it was Just, I have an Italian guy back home now it's my boyfriend." Ron says " I'm boyfriend number two." Pauly says jokingly " only in your dreams honey." I say jokingly we laugh he playfully pushes me " after my boyfriend in jersey." Jenni says jokingly " Did you tell your boyfriend about us yet?" Pauly asked Jenni and pauly were flirting.

" Does anyone know what time it is in this house?" Angelina shouted " Its time to party!" Ron shouted we bursted out laughing. We start getting ready I spray hair spray I then brush my hair I put on some mascara, eyeshadow and lipgloss.

I check out my ass in the mirror and I push my boobs up we go downstairs " To blow outs, sunglasses, fake tans and poofs

I check out my ass in the mirror and I push my boobs up we go downstairs " To blow outs, sunglasses, fake tans and poofs." Vinny says we cheers we started to walk to the shore store I just stay out here I guess they were mad we arrived at this club called karma I take two shots and immediately started dancing.

I was getting tipsy " Free body shots!" I say tipsy I grab jello I lift up my shirt and put jello near my boob people were taking body shots I cheer.

I fall off and giggle I stumble and just started dancing crazy I lick mike's abs me and vinny dance he twerks against me I smack his butt I drop it down low.

I seen jenni and pauly kissing weird because she has a boyfriend back home? I just ignore and started to walk home I fall on the ground and laugh tipsy I then get back to the house and fell on the ground I stumbled to my room I then change into some comfy clothes.