Dirty Pad

Andrea's Pov:

Vinny was upset " I'm sorry vin." I say " I can't believe that chick did that. Like, why would she's gonna go and then not come? That's crazy, like, just be real." Pauly says I nod " How was your dinner?" Sam asked pauly " good." He says sam gives me this nasty look and walks away.

" Angelina's on the smash score board, isn't she?" Mike asked " Yeah. What's my score right now?" Angelina asked " You are 1-0" Mike says " No 2" Angelina says " you only smashed vinny." Mike says " No, Jose." Angelina says " you smashed Jose?" I asked raising my eyebrow " yeah." She says.

" He cares about me." Angelina says " he cares about your ass." I say causing everyone to leave I get up.

****

Later Jenni Pauly and Ron went to work I was bored so I went to the gelato shop " Heyy beautiful!" He says I kiss his lips he hands me ice cream we sit outside I eat ice cream " Andi we have a nail appointment." Jenni says I nod we all head back to the house angelina didn't wake Nicole up so I pick her up " ahh." She says I laugh " nail appointment!" I say.

Me , Jenni and Nicole go to get our nails done.

Later we head back to the house jenni kept trying to find an outfit  for Tom " you look beautiful in anything

Later we head back to the house jenni kept trying to find an outfit for Tom " you look beautiful in anything." I tell Jenni " awww!" She says I smile we hug.

Tom was here I hug him tom was trying to leave " not to be mean but he's being dramatic." I tell jenni " exactly!" Jenni says.

I seen sam with a smirk I roll my eyes I walk back inside " bitch." I say walking past sam then jenni and Tom made up.

I then go in the bathroom I strip from my clothes and turn on the faucet " Andi I see your boobies!" Jenni says I laugh " let me see!" Pauly says " you already saw!" Jenni says pauly comes over I then go in the shower after I turn off the faucet and changed into Jean shorts and a tank top.

Jenni was dying my hair after we get ready for the club.

" T shirt timee." The boys kept repeating " shut up!" I shout from my room after getting ready we arrived at dream I start dancing and fist pumping I dance with the girls me and pauly dance.

I seen angelina dancing with the guy nicole hooked up with what a shady bitch. " Um angelina where's your boyfriend?" I asked " boyfriend?" The guy says walking away I smirk " what the fuck." Angelina says " don't fuck Snooki's sloppy seconds." I say walking away pauly laughs.

Later after the club I go in my room snooki grabs Jenni's and Tom's foot as they have sex " nicole!" I exclaimed she laughs.

*******

The next night I was sitting in the living room Angelina and mike kept going back and forth " shut up you dirty little hamster." Mike says then angelina hits mike.

I guess Angelina left a dirty pad on the floor