Back Into The Fold

Andrea's Pov:

" Crocodiles are gonna eat me yeah!" Pauly says " you already ate me out yeah!" I say jokingly we burst into laughter. We then go on this boat we saw crocodiles. After we checked out this restaurant we sit down I saw frog legs I run to the bathroom and throw up.

I come out and saw mike with a frog leg I scream he laughs I playfully hit him.

*****

Later we were back at the house I go on the phone and dial Daniel. " Heyy girl." Daniel says " I can't wait to see youuu." I say " about that .." Daniel says " what?" I say " I'm sorry andi please forgive me." Daniel says " huh.." I say " I pretended to be .. Gay. I'm sorry I just couldn't find a one for me and you were beautiful and everything I wanted and I just wanted to see boobs and everything I'm sorry andi." Daniel says " don't ever talk to me ever again." I say.

" No please wait-" Daniel says " no go fuck your self you're a pervert I fucking trusted you! I let you see my body! And everything and this was a whole joke fuck you!" I shouted hanging up the phone I go in my room and my face hits the pillow I start sobbing pauly walks in " what's wrong mi amor." He says I get up and cry into his arms.

" D-Daniel he's a pervert he pretend to be .." I say " gay." I say " I let him see my body boobs everything I changed in front of him." I say sobbing hard " I knew there was something off about that dude I'm sorry." Pauly says I cry.

" Well I got reservations for a date let's go." Pauly says he hugs me rubbing my back he wipes my tears with my thumb I started to do my makeup and changed.

I walk out in the living room " gosh I'm so lucky

I walk out in the living room " gosh I'm so lucky." Pauly says making me blush we then go out to eat " to us we made it past Miami without any arguments." Pauly says we cheers we start eating.

After we head back to the house I was still upset about the Daniel thing that's why I always saw something poking when we hugged and when he saw me. He was my favorite.

I sit in my room taking off my heels I take out my extensions.

" Hey babe pauly told me what happen I'm so sorry babes I knew something was off about him I was going to tell you when you were taking off your outfit in front of Daniel and us he had a boner." Jenni says.

" Wow." I say sniffling " I'm sorry." Jenni says pulling me in for a hug.

*****

Later I was feeling better we get ready for b.e.d

I start dancing I take a shot I grind against pauly and dance with the girls

I look and seen ..

Daniel .

" Andi please-" Daniel says grabbing my wrist " let me go!" I shout " no listen to me!" He says I throw my drink in his face I walk over to pauly " Daniel's here." I say pauly walks up to him and punches him.

Pauly gets kicked out I follow after him I kiss his lips " I love you so much." I say with a smile he smiles and picks me up I smile we go back to the house we kiss I then change into comfy clothes we cuddle.

******

Later I was help Snooki cook Snooki was asking sam to help and she was being a total bitch I had enough. " Take your sorry ass sarcastic bitch ass self and leave the fucking kitchen." I say " I'm going to help cause I want to." Sam says sarcastically I walk away " that bitch is so lucky I'm not going to hit her." I say to Jenni walking outside " she thinks she's this tough bitch." I say.

" Nicole don't think she's your friend cause she's not." I say as she walks outside. Mike goes inside sam walks outside " you want to hit me?" Sam says laughing " I'll hit you if I want." I say I get in her face jenni pulls me off we go inside.

We eat tacos I take a sip out of my water after dinner we decided to play bowl of questions.

Me and Jenni said mike is the fake Nicole said that pauly and vinny said me and jenni were fake.

Did he really?

I don't know what to believe

My best best friend since day 1

Or my crush now my boyfriend since day 4

I don't know ..

I go outside with Jenni, jenni confronted pauly " me and Andrea heard from someone that you said were fake." Jenni says " from who?!" Pauly shouts Nicole screams " you guys are all fucking nuts." Pauly says.

He looked so hot he screams his veins pop out it was hot I smirk. " Pauly come here." I say he dries his self off we go in the smash room. " You were hot when your veins popped out " for real?" He says " yes you looked sexy." I say with a smirk.

⚠️ smut

I start kissing him I push him to the bed I take off his trunks and boxers and started sucking his dick I deep throat him he groans he pushes my head I go faster he then came I grab a condom and slipped it on his dick I take off my sweatpants and thong I climb on top of him I put his cock inside me I bounce up and down I put my head into his chest as I go faster I ride him.

After he puts me down and starts sucking on my clit I tug the sheets as he goes faster I moan loudly.

He then flips me over and puts a condom on he puts his dick inside me and starts thrusting the bed starts to shake loudly he goes faster slamming harder " fuck!" I moaned.

After we put our clothes back on he smirks " gosh that was hot." I say.

" Eras tan sexy mi amor, quiero que tus venas salgan todos los días. Hacía tanto calor, Pauly." I say with a smirk " fuck." He says he puts me on the bed we make out.

After we go in the living room Nicole mike Vinny jenni and pauly make up.

******

The next day I pack I then bring my stuff down sam and Ron were leaving " bye." I say to Ron hugging him. I sit on the couch sam said bye to everyone expect me and jenni " Sammi didn't say bye to jenni and andi." Mike says I smirk and shrug.

I don't give a fuck about that bitch whatever Ron does to her in the future she will now know who was there for her but oh I got to hit her and angelina it was a great summer I had fun with the love of my life my best friends basically

My family .

I bring my suitcases outside we saw a crow Vinny leaves I hug him tight.

Then it was Me , Pauly , Jenni , Nicole and Mike we do a group hug.

I kiss pauly goodbye and hug mike goodbye Me , Jenni and Nicole go in the car jenni drives away I wave the house goodbye.

Till next time .

I can't believe I finished season 2 😭 season 3 time babyyy first night first fight I wonder who will be fighting and arguing read to find out 🤫🫶🏽