Just Another Day At The Shore

Andrea's Pov:

I sob hard and go outside crying " What happened with her?" Pauly asked " some douche bag grabbed her by the throat and started choking her and harassing her." Jenni says " what?! where's that douche bag." Pauly shouted Jenni points and pauly runs over to him and punched him.

They start to fight police pulls pauly off of him pauly comes over to me and I cry Nicole and jenni went home " I just want to go home." I say sobbing " Home home? Or the house." Pauly says worried " to the house." I say sobbing we go home I go straight to my room sobbing Nicole hugs me " I'm sorry I wasn't there when you got punched." I say " it's okay you were getting hold back." Nicole says sniffling I go in the mirror and seen the red mark I cry.

My mascara was ruined I wipe off my makeup I changed into sweatpants and a Tupac shirt I go into my pillow crying I felt someone rub my back it was pauly I sniffle " it's okay I promise both of those mother fuckers are locked up." Pauly says comforting me and snooks.

I just go to sleep crying.

*****

The next morning I wake up with a tear stained my face I didn't feel like getting out of bed I close my eyes until I get woken up " Andi ron's family is here." Nicole says " okay." I say sighing I get out of bed and head outside.

" This is andi." Ron says I shake their hands " why both of those girls look sad?" His mom asked " well Nicole got punched and Andrea got choked." Ron says " and you guys didn't go bash him?" His mom says " these kids are so lucky the cops were there because I was about to barrel through cops." Vinny says " let's go back to that bar." His mom says making us laugh.

Sam, Ron Vinny and Ron's family leave I sigh I just lay in my room upset I didn't feel like doing anything " We're going out do you wanna come out?" Jenni asked " sure." I say getting ready we go out I just zone out thinking about it we then cheers.

Nicole tries to drink I giggle a bit after we go back to the house I sit in the living room.

*******

After dinner mike and sam were arguing I got annoyed and just went to my room.

******

The next day I change into my white bikini we go to F-cove meeting with the other boats we dance I sway my hips we then go back on the boat ron threw Nicole in the water.

******

Later everyone but vinny, pauly and Mike get ready for bamboo.

I start dancing and swaying my hips then jenni started fighting this some blonde bitch grabs her hair I snap and grab her hair throwing her back and kept punching her

I start dancing and swaying my hips then jenni started fighting this some blonde bitch grabs her hair I snap and grab her hair throwing her back and kept punching her. We get kicked out.

******

We then go to karma I start dancing I sway my hips I dance with jenni I start twerking and jumping and fist pumping I got my mind off everything.

Sorry this is short