Back To The Shore

Andrea's Pov:

" Momma I need help!" I shout she helps me zip my suitcase I play with my dog.

" Aw I'm going to miss you Bailey." I say to my dog I hear a honk I squeal I brush my red hair quickly after my mom helps me with my suitcases I go outside and jump into Pauly's arm we kiss.

" Bye future son in law!" My mom shouts I smile pauly helps me put my suitcases in the car " Sam better not fuck with me or I'll punch her." I say " She better not." Pauly says.

After a while drive we were at the house " smells like spray tans already." I say we laugh we grab our bags and suitcases we close the trunk and lock the door we walk in Vinny was behind the door with a duck I jump he laughs I hug him.

I seen Ron and sam I ignore them I seen Jenni " hi!" I say we hug pauly was bunking with pauly " you're with me!" Jenni says we hug I unpack my stuff.

Me and Jenni go outside I seen Nicole with some girl " Ahhh andi jenni!" Nicole says we hug. " This is my girl." Deena says " hi!" She says we hug " you're so stunning." I say " aw no you!" Deena says " no you!" I say " no you!" Deena says " I can already tell they're going to be the best best friends." Nicole says we laugh we head inside.

Deena got to know everyone sam was being a prissy bitch she is she was being a bitch " well the good people are downstairs and the fuckers are upstairs." Nicole says we laugh.

I'm so mad sam and Ron took that room and now mike is the last one so he has to room with them if I was him I would kill myself.

Nicole starts twerking I smack her butt she laughs Deena goes from behind her " Yo I have a vibrator if you need it." Deena says " Oo." I say " do you want it?!" Deena says " nope I already have my boyfriend's dick." I say Deena bursts into laughter " who the spikey hair guy? Pauly." Deena says I smile " yes!" I say " hottest couple." Nicole says " true." I say we laugh.

" Do you want to see mine? I'll show you mine." Nicole says " show me do you have the rabbit?" Deena asked me and jenni look at each other and laugh.

" I call my Vibrator the Elmo, because Tickle me Elmo you know hat I mean." Nicole says " well you have Vinny so maybe you don't need it." I say with a smirk she laughs " maybe." She says we laugh.

We were all in the kitchen as we seen Mike come in "Mike!" I exclaimed " I'm your new roommate." Deena says " oh yeah?" Mike says " angelina isn't coming back" Nicole says " yeah you kicked that bitch's ass out." I say we laugh.

We all then go outside " So where do you live?" Deena asked Sam " Jersey." She says " where I live in jersey also." Deena says " central." Sam says I roll my eyes of course sam is being a prissy bitch.

" Like what part." Deena asked " hazlet." Sam says " gosh it wasn't that hard." I say " I'm new so I was gonna come here with an open mind, and I tried it's going to be 4 against 1." Deena says I smirk.

We go inside we sit down at the table " do you have a job" I ask her " yeah I'm a dental assistant and I waitress." Deena says " Oo." I say " who else was a dental assistant." Mike says " angelina!" Nicole exclaimed " todays the last day were even gonna mention that girl's name." Pauly says we laugh " um I love to have a good time in single, ready to mingle, and I'm just like a walking holiday." Deena says " oh nice! You seem like a fun time." Mike 
says " duh  she's a Snooki." I say we all laugh " I'm a blast in a glass this is a blast in a glass." Deena says.

" Here's to a good summer and a blast!" Deena says " salute!" I say we held our cups up high sam didn't cheers I roll my eyes. " I'm glad that you guys are welcoming and not like this bitch." Deena says pointing to sam I laugh.