Child of Wolf Headcannons and...

By Mountainash45

Little short stories and headcannons. Vermillion, her siblings, cousin, and others will be involved. Hope you... More

Kyro
Luka
Lillian
Katherine
Cassandra
Solis
Brooklyn aka Brook
Balto
Charlie
Naga
Vanessa
Sirenous
Request Page! + Some Rules(OPEN)
Swimming (Solis x Charlie x Balto)
Stargazing (Vermillion x Riddle)
Spying on the Enemy (Mafia!Cater x Mafia!Vermillion)
Happy Beans Day! (+Vermillion x Rook moment)
Fairy Gala Pt.1
Fairy Gala Pt.2 (End)
Vermillion When She's........
Ghost Marriage Pt.1
Ghost Marriage Pt.2
Ghost Marriage Pt.3
Ghost Marriage Pt.4
Ghost Marriage Pt.5 (Epilogue)
(SC) The Boys When Vermillion is Drunk
The Boys Introducing Vermillion to Their Families
How the Great Seven Would React to Vermillion
Flora Language (Cassandra x Katherine)
Alchemy & Texting (Divus x Hel)
Wish Upon a Star Headcannons
Scary Monsters (Pt.1)
Scary Monsters Pt.2
Scary Monsters Pt.3
Scary Monsters Pt.4 (Finale)
If Vermillion Ended Up in RSA Headcannons
Insecurities (Fenris Wolf x Sirenous)
Wolf vs. Air (Kalim x Vermillion)
Christmas With Flare (Christmas Special)
Mistletoe Headcannons w/ the Couples
My Strange Addiction (Yandere!Azul x Vermillion)
The Red String (Imun x Naga)
A New Day (New Years Special)
Your Eye (Jack x Vermillion)
The Name on My Wrist (Malleus x Vermillion)
Remembering the Past (Deuce x Vermillion)
Swimming (Jade x Vermillion x Floyd)
War of Hearts (Valentine's Day Special + 1K Special)
Soft Couple Headcannons (ft. all canon ships)
Think About This
What is This Feeling?
I'm Ready to Learn
Underwater Hangout (Rielle x Brooklyn)
Your Eyes are My Eyes (Leona x Vermillion)
Our Little Pranks (Ace x Vermillion)
Will You Follow Me Into The Dark? (2K Special)
Your Writing on My Skin(Vil x Vermillion)
You Kept Me Waiting (Lilia x Vermillion)
This Was Just a Thought
Life Has Been Colorful With You (Neige x Naga)
Saw You In My Dreams (Rook x Vermillion)
Pride (Jamil x Male! Vermillion)
Our Hair Color (Epel x Vermillion)
Test Subject (Idia x Vermillion)
Vermillion Headcannons
Life Has Been Colorful With You Ver. 2(Che'nya x Vermillion)
My Demon (Demon!Azul x Fallen Angel! Vermillion)
Tendencies (Ruggie x Vermillion)
More Vermillion Headcannons
Actual OC Heights
"Ha, Boomer." (Headcannons)
If a Muslim Girl Showed Up While Vermillion was Around
Proposal (OC Birthday Special)
Proposal Pt.2 (Valentine's Day Special)
Christmas Soulmate (Oneshot)

My Nocturnal Serenade (Vampire!Trey x Vampire Hunter!Vermillion)

94 1 0
By Mountainash45

Note: This is my first songfic. I hope you like it. My Nocturnal Serenade fitted so perfectly with this AU is what I thought. I hope you all agree. Enjoy this!

Vermillion was a top class vampire hunter. Her wolf senses helped her track down vampires. She was also the right hand woman of her boss, a man named Luke. Her family supported her throughout her work and many of the workers stared at her with envy. Perhaps that envy is what led to this....

-Flashback-

"Are there any new missions?" Vermillion asked Emma, the one who gave missions. There were none of course, but Emma was envious of the female.
"Actually yes, there is. We have gotten word of a vampire going around killing humans in a local city. Here's where the vampire lives. I hope you come back safely." Emma said, sliding an address over. Vermillion scanned it before slipping it into her pocket and leaving.

-End of Flashback-

Vermillion was actually curious about this. Her trek through the woods was one of length and before she knew it, night had passed. Vermillion was tired from the long trek, but kept going. Her eyes were trying to stay open, but after an hour, she collapsed against a tree.

-Timeskip, it is now 1 pm-

Vermillion woke up and went back to her walk. She was determined to get back to this. Pushing herself was probably not healthy, but Vermillion kept going. She WAS going to complete this mission. To think, it was a day ago when she accepted the mission. Did this vampire live in the middle of nowhere? Sure seemed like it.

-6 hours later-

"Keep.... going...." Vermillion said as she pushed herself. It was cold. Very cold. As expected of winter. The cold was just now seeping into her bones and her breath came out in little puffs. Snow was falling too. Vermillion found a tree to collapse against and huddled into herself to keep her body heat. As she closed her eyes, the scent of a vampire caught her nose. Her eyes shot open only for two hands to shut them and knock her out.

-Trey, Third Person POV-

Trey was.... surprised to say the very least. No one had ever entered his domain before. Not even hunters. The hunters knew how dangerous he was and steered clear of him. Humans went out of their way to protect themselves from Trey. So why was there a female vampire hunter in his domain? Trey examined her. Her blueish black hair was tangled and had snow in it. From what he had seen, she had emerald green eyes. Her features were also extraordinarily beautiful. For a hunter, that is. All those layers she had on her were unnerving to say the least.

Still, she was human or somewhat close to human. Humans could die of cold weather. Trey picked the hunter up, lightly jostling snow from her hair. Then he teleported away to the place he called home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the entire week the hunter was passed out, Trey had taken care of her. He gave her potions to give her nutrition and managed to get water down her throat. He had removed some of her layers, but not all of them (he wasn't a pervert after all). Trey also made sure she slept with a heating pad to keep herself warm. Finally, after a whole week, Trey noticed the hunter begin to stir lightly.

-Vermillion-

Vermillion woke up with a pounding headache. The first thing she noticed was that she wasn't in the woods. The other things she noticed was that she no longer had some of layers and was only in a t-shirt and shorts and that someone had made her sleep with a heating pad. Vermillion then caught the smell of vampire again. Due to her splitting headache, Vermillion unfortunately had to stay lying down. A voice then met her ears. "So, finally awake I see."

Vermillion chuckled dryly. "Yes I have risen from slumber. Good to see I have a splitting headache after being in a coma."

The vampire chuckled deeply. It was probably a male vampire. Or a trans one. Vermillion stared at the ceiling. "How long have I been asleep?"

"A week." The voice replied.

Vermillion sat up quickly. "A week?!?!"

That made her headache worse. Footsteps suddenly arrived at the bed and hands pushed her down. "Easy now hunter. I wouldn't recommend that with your headache."

Vermillion didn't reply and simply glanced at the vampire. The vampire smelled of a male. He had green hair and beautiful yellow gold eyes. His fangs stood out the most. Then, Vermillion was eased into slumber.

-2 Years Later-

Vermillion was steadily getting better, although she was worried. Trey and her had grown acquainted but never really spoke much. That would probably change tonight.

Trey was going down to the library. He had wanted to read a book. He was surprised to hear a lovely sound coming from the library (Bold is the singing). "Everything I know is the melodies and symphonies."

Trey edged closer to the door. "Everything I know is a life without light!"

That.... was most certainly Vermillion. "There's a longing inside~ my~ soul~. And in the deep~est void where time is but a scenery, I'll be waiting for you~(Center is the chorus).

Darling, look into my eyes~
And tell me what's insiiide~
Truth be told, my dear, you don't know what it's like,
To leave it all behiiind~.
Take a step into the night~
Hear the voices singing, "La-la-la-la-la"
Dancing gracefully, to the beat of your heart.
Until the morning comes,
To steal you away!"

Trey stepped inside the library to see Vermillion just doing her own thing. This place was very secluded. He held his breath as she started again. "All I ever knew was that you and me were meant to be. All I ever knew was the taste of your lips against mine. We were there for eternity."

Trey suddenly figured it out. He knew this song. Vermillion continued. "Now I am lost inside this everlasting reverie. And I'm losing my mind~.

Darling, look into my eyes~
And tell me what's insiiide~
Truth be told, my dear, you don't know what it's like,
To leave it all behiiind~
Take a step into the night~
Hear the voices singing, "La-la-la-la-la"
Come away with me, thru the echoes of time
Until the morning comes,
To steal you away!"

Trey had to admit, Vermillion had a lovely voice. He steeled himself before he walked up to her and took her hand. Vermillion was surprised, but the two teleported into where the ballroom was. Trey put an arm around her waist and she put an arm on his shoulder. While they danced, the two continued singing.

"Darling, look into my eyes~
And tell me what's insiiide~
Truth be told, my dear, you don't know what it's like~

Take a step into the night~
Hear the voices singing, "La-la-la-la-la"
Come away with me, thru the echoes of time
Until the morning comes,
To steal you away!
You looked into my eyes~
And brought me back to liiife~
I still think of you, in the dark of the night,
A silent lullaby~

I'll be waiting here, till the end of all days~
My nocturnal serenade~."

When the song finished, the two stopped dancing and stared at each other. Vermillion smiled at him. "You have the worst habit of eavesdropping, Clover."

Trey returned the smile, showing his fangs. "You have a lovely voice. You should sing more."

Vermillion only sighed. "We'll see."

Trey hadn't let go of her yet. Vermillion was confused. "Uh, Trey? Song's over you know. Trey?"

Trey cupped her cheek with his other hand. "I want to ask you an important question."

Vermillion raised an eyebrow and motioned for him to continue. Trey took a breath (not that he needed to). "Vermillion, do you want to stay here or go back to your family?"

Vermillion pondered it. If she became a vampire, then she couldn't see her family ever. If she went back to her family, she lost Trey, someone she had grown attracted to. Vermillion sighed. "Give me a week to say goodbye. After that, I'll come back to the woods and become yours."

Trey wasn't surprised at her decision and teleported her to her place. He could wait a week.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vermillion's family was relieved to see her safe, but chewed her out for disappearing. Her boss was also relieved, but was sad to hear that she was resigning and planning to live a more peaceful life. The other hunters were surprised, but many rejoiced her leave. Those people made her glad that she was leaving. After the week had gone by, she said her final goodbyes and headed to the woods where Trey was waiting.

..............

Trey waited patiently when he saw a female figure finally appear. Vermillion smiled at him. "So, let's go?"

Trey smiled as the two joined hands. "Let's."

-Back at Trey's Mansion-

The two were locked in a kiss while sitting down across from each other. After they broke apart, Trey gave Vermillion an intense look. "Once I bite you, you won't be able to run away. Are you prepared for that?"

Vermillion smiled. "Aurum, I wouldn't have come back if I wasn't prepared. I know the risks."

"Very well."

Trey leaned over and bit the female on the neck. Vermillion gripped onto his shoulders as pain rippled through her body. It was slowly replaced and when Trey pulled away, Vermillion passed out against him.

-Later-

Vermillion woke up to her leaning on Trey who seemed content with this. Vermillion poked his shoulder and Trey opened his eyes to gave at her. "I see you're awake Moonbeam."

"I'm hungry." Vermillion chirped.
"Of course. How about a little hunt?" Trey asked.
"I'm down! Let's go!" Vermillion said. Trey chuckled.

Trey was lucky that Vermillion was in his life now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 249 29
Random Appledash stories. Stories take place from the age of 16 and up. Will contain some slightly mature scenes, but nothing too out there, they'll...
66.3K 2K 73
Vermillion has everything a human wants: good looks, a voice as smooth as molasses, a hypnotizing singing voice, power, and immortality. Vermillion i...
305 2 36
This is written in play form, some parts of the script are used for either gender, especially the parents. I can write this as an actual story as wel...
30.5K 1.5K 47
The first couple of stories are kinda bad, I wrote them almost a year ago, please cut me some slack. The short stories, and mini stories I pride myse...