Life Has Been Colorful With You (Neige x Naga)

Soulmate AU! You can't see color until you lock eyes with your soulmate. Anyways, hope you enjoy.

Naga Rivers didn't mind that she couldn't see color. She knew patience was the key to finding her one and only. All she had to do was wait.

The attitude of patience mainly came from her role model. Her role model was a light hearted woman who ,despite having a stoic expression, was a spitfire of feelings and emotions. Her name was Vermillion.

Vermillion had been alive for 244 years so far and could only see black and white. Naga felt pity for her much elder cousin because it must've been boring, seeing only black and white for that long.

Back to the present, Hel had promised to take Naga on a little field trip. Vanessa was fine with it, as long as no harm befell her daughter. Jormungand was also fine with it. At the moment, the two had used a portal to travel. Hel purred at her niece. "We've arrived. You can stop clinging to me."

Naga detached herself from the Norse goddess as she looked up to where they had appeared. Hel hummed. "Welcome to Royal Sword Academy. This is where I teach."

Naga angled her head up more and screeched a bit. This school was massive and seemed more like a castle than a school! Hel laughed at this. "Huge, isn't it? That's what I thought when I first came here. Come on, I'll show around before classes start."

Naga hurried off after her aunt.

-Timeskip-

"... And that's the campus. Think you got that down?"

Naga nodded. The tour of the campus was exhausting. The place was huge! A chime suddenly rang through the air. Hel merely blinked at the sound. "Thankfully, we stopped in front of my classroom. Come on in."

Naga followed her aunt, uncertainty in her steps. Hel entered the classroom and gestured to her seat. "Sit there. I usually stand anyways."

Naga nodded as she sat in the chair at the desk. Students started to enter the room, but they paused as they took in the woman seated in their professor's chair. Hel hissed at them. "Is my niece a zoo attraction?! No?! Then get inside and stop dwadling!"

"Yes Helia-sensei!"

The students quickly hurried to their seats. The alchemy professor only eyed them as they hurried to their seats. They had all been staring at her. Were they trying to figure out if she was their soulmate or not? Hel then narrowed her eyes. "We're missing someone. Where is Alchemi?"

The students gulped as they realized the factor. Naga turned to her aunt. "Who's that?"

"A problem child. Pray he isn't your soulmate."

Naga then noticed a pencil moving at the empty desk and pointed. Hel walked over and smacked something. A person that reminded her of the Cheshire Cat came into view. Hel glared at him. "No using your unique magic in my class unless it's absolutely necessary."

Alchemi nodded to his sensei. Hel clapped her hands. "Let's get started with today's lesson."

There were a lot of whines and complaints from most of the students. Naga was about to figure out why her aunt was dubbed, 'The Demon Teacher of RSA'.

-Timeskip-

Naga rubbed her forehead. So far, most of the first years had tried locking eyes with her. It was so annoying!

A delicate finger tapped the desk. Naga glanced up to see a male with delicate looking features. But, her eyes blinked once. Then again. He blinked at her as well.

The male had black hair with hazel eyes. Naga was certain that he now knew that her hair was white and her eyes were black. The male cleared his throat. "I was just making sure you were alright. You looked like you were having a migraine."

Naga smiled at her soulmate. Maybe she'd like him. "Just annoyed. Don't worry about it. My name is Naga Rivers."

"I'm Neige LeBlanche! If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask!"

"I'll keep that in mind."

Hel watched as the two interacted and smiled. She could tell just by the way the two surveyed each other that they were each other's.

-After School-

"Um, Helia-sensei?"

Hel turned to the door to see Neige fidgeting by the door. "If you don't mind, can I take Naga to the beach?"

Hel hummed and then turned to her niece. "Sure. Naga?"

Naga stood up and made her way to Neige. Neige smiled at her and the two left the classroom.

Hel was certain that the two were going to be smitten with each other.

She was most certainly correct.

-One Year Later-

Hel loved admitting she was right.

Naga and Neige ended up getting together after winter break. Hel celebrated the two getting together. Now to break the news to the rest of the family.

Today was the day of VDC. Naga was planning on breaking the news to Vermillion and Brooklyn.

Hel noticed two things.

One was that Vermillion was rather carefree about the affection Che'nya showed her. That was unusual, even for her.

The other was that Rielle and Brooklyn were eying each other the way Naga and Neige had when they found out the two were soulmates.

When she asked her father about Vermillion, Loki told her that Alchemi was Vermillion's soulmate. Therefore, she grew to not mind the affection.

According to Vermillion, he had said, the spontaneous popping up and affection giving was normal. So, that's where Che'nya went after school.

She quickly learned from Rielle that Brooklyn was his soulmate. He said that he had never laid eyes on someone that beautiful. He seemed to forget Brooklyn was half wolf. Brooklyn was flushed red. How precious.

Vermillion passed her on the way to VDC practice. The two nodded and shared some words before Vermillion left. Hel knew Che'nya was following her but didn't comment.

...

Neige greeted Vil and the cousins hugged. Now that the two could see each other in beautiful, blazing color, they were happy to know what the other looked like. It definitely helped with choosing the dorm uniform.

The NRC group was then called up to perform and the rest took their seats.

...

After RSA performed, Vermillion turned to her cousin only to find nobody there. Vermillion turned to see her cousin rushing for Neige.

Naga wrapped her arms around Neige's neck while Neige wrapped his arms around Naga's waist. The two then leaned in and connected their lips.

Vermillion was in disbelief. What the heck? Her cousin was dating the No. 1 model? Were they soulmates? That was the only probable explanation.

Vermillion confronted the two about it and found out what the couple already knew. The two were soulmates.

...

After VDC and the win of RSA, Naga cheered for her soulmate. Vermillion was embraced by her soulmate as he kept her noise cancelling headphones on.

Alchemi smiled at her while Vermillion politely clapped. It was then that the older couple realized that Neige and Naga had locked eyes and were smiling brightly.

It seemed that their lives had been more colorful with each other.