Ghost Marriage Pt.3

"What do you mean by your precious wedding ceremony? You're doing this all as you like. I'll put this ring on you, I'll send you to the other world now!!" Ace, think before you speak. I melted the back of the shackles on Idia.
"Don't you dare!" A guard said. He shot magic at Ace and I looked to Idia. Not yet.
"Tsk. There's also servant ghosts here!" Ace said.
"Your highness, we'll hold them down." A servant said.
"Hurry up and kiss him while we stop them here!" Another said.
"Understood!" Eliza said as the fight started.

There were flower bursts and delivers of magic. Ace tsked. "Ugh, no matter how much I defeat them, they will still revive.... You guys are too persistent."

"Your highness, kiss him quick!" A servant shouted.
"Come on, Idia. When will you give up on running away?" Eliza said. I prepared myself.
"I-I'm the type that wants to keep precious of my first experience!" Idia stammered.
"Look at his expression. He's only moving his face, he obviously hates this. You guys too, actually you know that your princess is wrong at doing something like this!" Ace shouted.
"......We do all this for her. We have been looking after her since her childhood, until she grew up. She's really kind and cheerful, all the people in our nation are excited to see the future of our princess. But, the neighboring country suddenly attacked us, we lost all the things in that one night. But she never blamed us for losing our life in the war, she would still welcome us with a smile plastered on her face. It's fine. Don't worry about it. It's alright. Someday I'll...... Your highness would always repeat these words. Even though we knew she wouldn't be fine from all of this! She's been dreaming of meeting her ideal prince for 500 years, but it never comes true........ She's been falling into despair for a hundred times. As a servant, we just wanted to grant the wishes of the princess we loved. Our.... Precious, pitiful princess......" The servants explained. I teleported beside Ace and revealed myself.
"But, you can't increase the number of 'pitiful people'." I spat.
"Eh?" They said.
"Haha! Just like Xavier said. No matter what kind of things you've been through, you couldn't involve other people inside this. First of all, the ideal prince that the princess always seeks, it does not even exist." Ace said bluntly.
"Eh? It does not exist.......?" Eliza questioned.
"There's no way a guy who follows all your ideal terms and conditions exist, if you would consider enough, you would know." Ace said. I applaud you.
"W-What are you saying to our princess!" A servant cried.
"Your highness, you don't have to listen to him! We believe that Idia is the true ideal prince....." Another said.
"Just because you guys always give her false hope like this, that's why she is always seeking for the ideal partner that doesn't even exist! I feel like I have seen this scenario before..... Treating her with caution just because she's pitiful. It's not even a consideration! In the end, the people around here are just enjoying the show while avoiding being the one for the ghost bride!" Ace shouted.

I winced before turning towards them. Trey hummed. "My ears hurt....."

Cater seemed nervous. "Ahaha..."

Ace wasn't finished. "You should tell your princess properly! The most important thing for finding a groom isn't the visuals or his figure."

Eliza was conflicted. "Then.... If he does not have an appearance, it's alright as long as he's a prince?"

"I~mean! First, stop choosing your marriage partner over your ideal prince conditions. Ideal marriage partner means someone who you can laugh and cry with. The one who will stay by your side no matter how hard it is. Marriage partner is to find someone like that. Stop making me say something embarrassing! The people who stayed by your side, they didn't even tell these obvious things to you? Even though you stayed together for 500 years...... You guys didn't even do anything that is good for her!"

".....!" The servants were shocked. I turned to him.
"Ace...." I started. Footsteps suddenly reached my ears and I turned around.
"Just like Ace had said." Riddle said. Rook, Epel, my siblings, and my parents followed him.
"Dorm leader!!" Ace said with relief.
"Rook, Epel, and Xavier's family are here too!" Grim cheered.
"Both of you are late." Vil said with poison.
"I'm sorry. Losing a light like you, I kept getting lost when I was on my way heading here." Rook said. His poetry made me give him a blank face with Epel.
"Dorm leader, you came to save us! Thank you so..." Deuce started.
"CATER!! WHAT TIME IS IT NOW!?" Riddle shouted. I froze.
"Eh? Uhm..... It's 11:35 according to the clock in the cafeteria." Cater replied.
"It's going to be twelve soon....! We must defeat these ghosts quickly!!" Riddle said. I just stared.
"Eh what? What did he confirm just now?" Cater asked.
"Alright! The tuxedo team is here now....... It's time to educate you guys. Behave and release Idia now." Ace said.
"But......" The servants started.
"You guys. You still have time to redo it all now. You don't want your precious mademoiselle to become a bad ghost who steals people's lives right?" Rook made them go silent.
"Bad ghosts? ......Are you talking about me? I'm....... I'm not a bad ghost, I don't mean it like that...... I just want to....!" Eliza said.
"You don't have to listen to them, your highness. You didn't do anything bad." The guard said.
"Chubby......." Eliza started.
"You bastard, you'll definitely regret after this!" Ace shouted.
"You still haven't understood all you did is wrong!?" Epel shouted.
"That's right that's right!" Idia shouted.
"I don't care if it's wrong or what. Even if the whole world is going to be my enemy, I want to bring happiness to our princess. This is my regret......... This is my wish!!!" Chubby shouted. His form grew larger and my eyes widened.
"What..... What....... What~~!? The fatty ghost suddenly became bigger!?" Grim shouted.
"Don't tell me.... His 500 years of regret is becoming embodiment!?" Riddle shouted.
"I can feel his power is way more stronger than the ghosts we've faced before. It's dangerous. Everyone, stay down!" Rook shouted. I quickly aimed a gust of magic to knock everyone down.

Years of training under my aunt told me about this situation. I wasn't prepared for the magic ripping down my male illusion and revealing the real me. (Edit time!)

 (Edit time!)