Test Subject (Idia x Vermillion)

In honor of the new Ignihyde chapter, I have decided to write this fanfic. I will get to my original book, but I just wanted to write this so bad.
Prompt: Seven people weren't taken that day. Eight were. Vermillion, someone who has the ability to destroy overblot with her unique magic, was also taken by S.T.Y.X. for testing. What happens afterwards is a mystery unless you read.

Vermillion felt like her head was going to split in two. She couldn't remember a lot of what was happening.

"Are you finally awake? You certainly slept longer than your schoolmates!"

Vermillion cracked open a single eye to find herself in a white room. Standing in front of her was none other than Ortho Shroud. Ortho saw her open an eye and immediately chirped happily. "Looks like you're still a bit out of it, but you're finally awake! Big brother will be so relieved!"

Vermillion struggled to wake herself up all the way. "Where... am I...? Where... are they? Why... am I... here?"

"You're at the S.T.Y.X. headquarters! Your friends are also here, they're just in separate chambers than you. As for why, well, you're here as a test subject!"

Vermillion felt all her senses go haywire at the last sentence. A test subject?! Ortho then turned to the door and started to head off. "I am just going to go inform my big brother that you're awake! Bye Vermillion-senpai!"

Vermillion was now fully awake. She tried to rush at him only for her movements to be stopped. She looked at her limbs. CHAINS?! Vermillion turned back to Ortho. "ORTHO! GET ME OUT OF THESE BEFORE I BURN THIS PLACE TO THE GROUND!!"

Ortho didn't listen and headed out. Vermillion's eyes flashed red and she inhaled before letting out her anger. "IDIA SHROOOOOOOOUUUUUD!"

...

Leona and the rest jumped at the sound of an angry female screaming. Leona huffed. "I was having a nap. Who on earth is screaming bloody murder?"

Riddle sighed. "Whoever it is, they seem to know Shroud-senpai. Also, doesn't that sound like Perfect von Fenris to you?"

Jamil blinked in surprise. "I thought the same thing. Why would they take her too? She hasn't gone through overblot."

Azul hummed. "If I had to guess, it's because of her unique magic. 'Spear of Light' is what Vermillion calls her unique magic. It's meant to rival overblot and can destroy it once she stabs the person who has overblotted right through the heart. Maybe Idia found out about her unique magic and took her as well."

Vil growled. "How many more people did Idia decide to take here as test subjects?!"

The rest shrugged. They didn't know, but they knew now that they had taken the hybrid monster with them.

...

An hour later, Vermillion was sitting on the floor with her crimson colored eyes on the floor and flames flittering around her form. Her ears picked up on the sound of footsteps.

Probably a robotic guard.

Vermillion kept her eyes on the ground. She then heard the door unlock and looked up at the figure from underneath her eyelashes.

The man himself stood in front of her. Gone was the shy, nervous persona that he had displayed on school grounds and in front of her was a new man. Vermillion merely tsked.

Idia knelt in front and tilted her chin up so that she faced him. "That's awfully cold for someone who's on fire. Tell me, how has staying here been so far? You don't look too happy."

Vermillion rolled her new fire colored eyes and growled at him. "How would you feel if I kidnapped you to be a test subject? Because my answer is terrible! You chained me to the wall, you put a stronger sleeping drug into my system, and on top of that, you separated me from my friends. How do you expect me to feel?"