Ghost Marriage Pt.1

I stormed into Headmaster Crowley's office, looking ready to fight someone. Those dang ghosts kicked me out of Lunalupus!

-An Explanation Later-

"Ah, it's that time of year again." The headmaster said with a sigh.
"What's going on?" I was now confused.
"The Ghost Bride has come back to find her ideal prince." Headmaster Crowley said.
"Ideal prince? Here? The requirements?" I asked.
"The requirements that she asks of is: Someone over 180 cm tall! Someone who is slim and doesn't have any fat! Someone with fair, smooth skin! Someone with slit eyes! Someone with a charming smile! Someone with cuticles and sparkly hair! A lips you would want to kiss unintentionally! These are her conditions for her ideal prince." The headmaster finished and I went blank faced.
"She expects to find someone like that here? Unlikely." I said.
"Right? What would your ideal prince be like?" The headmaster asked. My face flushed before the door slammed open and a startled shriek left my lips. I turned to the door.
"Principal!!!!!" A young boy shouted.
"Oh, you are Ortho Shroud from Ignihyde. Why are you in such a hurry?" Headmaster Crowley asked.
"Something serious has happened....... My older brother!" Ortho cried.
"Your older brother? Did something happen to Idia Shroud?" The headmaster was confused.
"He...... He got kidnapped by ghosts!!!!!!!!!" Ortho cried.
"WHAT!?" I shrieked. Grim and the headmaster seemed just as surprised.
"It's true! Take a look at this video! It's the recording from a security camera last night." Ortho said.
"Hey! Stop hacking the security camera around the campus!" This is serious Headmaster.
"B-Be quiet! I'm going to play the video now." Ortho said.

-The Footage-

Idia was walking. "My favourite manga has released the latest one. Even though I already ordered the special version with the character card paper on the online shop, I can't believe they couldn't deliver it on the day of its release date! I'll bring disgrace to my otaku title if I don't get it on the first day. There's no one around, quickly buy it from their school store....."

".......Found it......" A voice said.
"Eh? Who's voice is that?"
"I finally found it....... MY PRINCE!!!!!" A woman, the ghost bride, cheered.
"KYAAAAA!!!!!!" Idia shrieked.

-End Footage-

"That was her, wasn't it?" I asked the headmaster.
"Yeah. Why did this happen? It seems the ghost bride has finally found her ideal groom!" The headmaster cried.
"He's over 180 cm. He's very slim. His skin is pale from not getting ultraviolet rays to his skin. His eyes are a bit slitted. His smile is somewhat charming. His hair is more flareish than sparkly. Hm. He really is the ideal prince if we put everything together." I hummed. Nine Realms, I was not going to mention the lips. Anything but that. My ears then twitched and I rose to my feet.
"Is something wrong Prefect von Fenris?" The headmaster asked.
"Outside of the office. NOW." I ordered. The three complied and followed me outside to see a multitude of students gathered outside.

I was shocked by this. Until I saw the ghosts chasing Lilia and some of Diasomnia. I rubbed my temples. "Do I want to know what they did to upset the ghosts?"

The rest of the students shook their heads. I then motioned with my head. "Let's go everyone!"

-Outside-

Everyone was panting while I just flexed. Everyone was outside while we were gathered. The headmaster got everyone's attention. "We have some news. Ortho, please explain to the others what you explained to me."

-An Explanation Later-

Some people burst out laughing upon hearing that. I just watched as Ortho motioned for me to cover my ears. I did and the headmaster looked furious. "THIS IS NO LAUGHING MATTER!! IF SHROUD MARRIES THE GHOST BRIDE, THEN HIS SOUL WILL GO TO THE UNDERWORLD ALONG WITH HER!!"

I was now filled with panic. Ortho looked scared. "My brother will.... die? We can't let that happen! Someone, please help my brother!"

No one was stepping up. They didn't want to risk themselves. I stepped forward and raised my hand. "I'll go Ortho."

Everyone looked startled. Ortho looked relieved. "You'll help? Thank you!"

Ace grasped my shoulder. "No offense, but you're a female."

I turned to Ace. "I can turn to male."

"Well, it's still a huge risk."

"Who else is going to do it?"

"Well-"

"Exactly, no one. I'll help Ortho and you guys will just watch and learn."

A few students then stepped up. What?! Now that I'm about to sacrifice myself you guys step up? Idiots, the lot of them. Ugh. I just wanted to go and sacrifice myself to help save someone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, this was the best. We picked out the people with the height. I was just concerned on how this would turn out. If I was to be honest, I was still planning the sacrifice route for myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disastrous is the way I can describe this. No student seemed able to impress the ghost bride. We were running short on options. I was fiddling with my fingers until Rook stepped up. "Ma louve? We're waiting inside the shop."

I sighed. The only volunteers left were Ace, Epel, Riddle, and Rook. I was going to join them. I hummed as I went into the shop. Sam grinned. "There's the little demon! Here kiddo, I got you this tux. Hope you approve of it."

I took the tux and went to go change. I had never used my male form before. This was going to be interesting.