Solis

Name: Solis

Age: 163

Motto: "I like to protect. It's what I do."

Nicknames:
Sol (by his boyfriend and siblings)
Fenris 2.0 (by Hel and Jormungand)

Hometown: The woods

Relatives: Fenris Wolf (father), Sirenous (mother), Kyro, Luka, and Balto (brothers), Vermillion, Katherine, and Brooklyn aka Brook (sisters), Hel (aunt), Jormungand (uncle), and Loki (grandfather)

Height:6'4

Date of Birth: November 7th

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

Likes: Exercising and jazz music

Dislikes:Loud noises and his boyfriend ignoring him

Favorite Food: Cantaloupe

Least Favorite Food: Chips with Guacamole(he prefers tortilla chips with salsa more)

Hobbies: Climbing trees and doing little morning jogs

Appearance: Dark blue hair with gold eyes. Hair falls to mid neck. Called Fenris 2.0 because of this. Has similar features to his brothers.

Personality: In a good mood? He shows his emotions clearly. In a bad mood? Seems devoid of emotions and you need to start running.

Background: Solis was born 16-17 years after Katherine along with Brooklyn. He took training very seriously and helped his sister with concentration. He was 158 when he met his boyfriend Charlie. He had been spy- I mean kindly watching over Naga as she went on a field trip. The two started chatting. Then Balto met him and fell for him as well. Unlike Kyro and Luka, these two were down to share. They asked Charlie when Solis was 161 bluntly who Charlie wanted to date. Charlie was nervous when he said he couldn't choose. The two accepted the answer and just went about life with their shared boyfriend. Their anniversary is July 4th.

Dorm: None, he wants to go to Lunalupus if he gets the chance

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Strengths: Smart, cunning, and witty

Flaws: Sarcastic and somewhat clingy when it comes to his boyfriend.

Dominant Hand: Ambidextrous, but 51% of the time he uses his left

Extra Note: Unique magic is called "Sun King." He can grab energy from the sun or greenhouse gasses and turn it into raw magical energy.

Facts about Solis:
-He shares a boyfriend with Balto
-He and Brook are twins
-Solis means "Sun." His mother named him. His unique magic revolves around the sun. Coincidence? I think not.