I'm Ready to Learn

Second and final part of What is this Feeling. This will be the confessions.

Riddle: "Cater, do you know where Riddle is?"

"His room, why?"

"Just wanted to talk to him about something."

Vermillion left with Cater watching her with a confused look. Just what did Vermillion want with their dorm head?

Riddle heard a knock at his door. "Come in."

Riddle turned to the door and saw Vermillion slip in and close the door. He failed to conceal the surprise that painted his features. "Vermillion? What are you doing here?"

Vermillion was biting her lip so hard that blood was beginning to well up. Her eyes were on the floor. "I need help with something."

"Aren't you a good student?"

"Not like that. Emotions wise."

"Alright. What do you wish to know?"

"Have you ever felt romantic love for anyone? I don't understand the bright side of it."

Riddle stared at her. She was clueless about the bright side of love. Romantic love. Did that mean she never had good past relationships or had only seen the dark side of love too many times? Vermillion looked up at him. "Riddle?"

Riddle stood up and walked over to his window. "I have and still do have feelings for someone. She's an interesting woman. But, because of her usual cold demeanor, I thought she would never feel the same."

"Who is it?"

"Come closer and I'll tell you."

Vermillion obliged with his wishes and went to stand beside him. Riddle then turned toward her and pulled her down a bit before pressing his lips to her lips. Vermillion's eyes widened in surprise as she felt heat rise to her cheeks.

The two pulled away after a few more seconds and Vermillion pressed her forehead to his. "I'm ready to finally love someone. I love you, Riddle."

Riddle smiled at the contact. "I love you too, Vermillion."

Both of them stood there, unaware of the silent eavesdroppers that watched the entire scene unfold. These two would learn together.

Ace: Vermillion had just caught up to Ace after he decided to ditch class. She offered to go get him, unaware that it would turn into a mess.

Ace pranked her even while being chased. Vermillion was honestly annoyed that she grew attached to the ginger male. She finally lept on his back to push him to the ground. She panted as she kept him pinned. "Had enough, Trappola?"

Ace shot her a lazy grin. Vermillion rolled her eyes. Damn this human. Damn the feelings she had for him. She picked him up by the arms and held him like a cop would a prisoner. She started to lead him to class and on the way, Ace decided he had enough of the silence. "I like you, you know?"

"I would be worried if you didn't like me considering our friendship."

"Romantically."

Vermillion paused in her tracks. Ace was worried he said something wrong, that is, until Vermillion whirled him around to face her. "Ace, say that again."

Ace blinked, surprised. "What?"

"Say you like me romantically. Again."

"How about I say it as I love you?"

"That works."

Ace barely had time to blink as Vermillion turned his head and put her lips on his. Ace could tell how lightly she was doing it. Ace broke away from his restraints that were her hands and wrapped his arms around her waist to pull her in closer. He pressed back, hungrily drinking up the affection he was getting from the kiss. Vermillion then sank her claws into his shoulder which made him pull back. Vermillion was red in the face and trying to get her thought process back. "Class. We should..."